Info on update?

Hi all, just started pretty much right before iron venom and I’m hooked. My team after such a short time is half level 99, and anywhere from 7-11 stars :3
Sadly though, I can’t find any opponents to PvP in rookie except once, and I’m fairly sure he cheated, considering he had all rank S 10* and up with a LOT of OMs arks. So the only things I can really -do- or look forward to is OMs and the dungeon, and I’ve read a lot here about updates and when it was supposed to happen and what it will do, so I was wondering if anyone could clarify for me?

Hi all, just started pretty much right before iron venom and I’m hooked. My team after such a short time is half level 99, and anywhere from 7-11 stars :3
Sadly though, I can’t find any opponents to PvP in rookie except once, and I’m fairly sure he cheated, considering he had all rank S 10* and up with a LOT of OMs arks. So the only things I can really -do- or look forward to is OMs and the dungeon, and I’ve read a lot here about updates and when it was supposed to happen and what it will do, so I was wondering if anyone could clarify for me?

Not specified of the time.
Maybe soon maybe later :slight_smile:

Please define ‘cheated’

Hrmm, I really can’t say, infinite gold and diamonds maybe?
Just fishy that someone in rookie class has a perfect team. He even had kamiwyrm.

All s* team and all OM team is common in master league, but having kami, all s*, yet still fail to win a match would be mostly hackers. Btw, if you didn’t quit, you’ll find him very easy to be defeated. He mostly doesn’t know how to use arks except AOE :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve experienced an opponent disconnecting before (whether it was him or the game I don’t know), but it bugged out and gave me multiple wins /diamonds from the one game. It’s possible (although unlikely, I’ve only had it happen once in almost 1000 matches) that the opponent could have been on the receiving end of this and have been instantly demoted a couple of leagues.

I just got kicked to Rookie’s league!!!
Because of bad internet connection and winning defeat glitch, I am kicked from master league straight to rookies!!!

Oh well, I have a all s team plus many OMs too… Hope I’m not caught bullying rookies :frowning:

That shouldn’t be able to happen! I hope you have submitted a bug request!

Same thing all day yesterday, was in rookies league forever… Every match I won, I lost lol it drove me nuts… Haven’t tried ovp yet today to see if it’s still an issue or not.

Yes unfortunately the winning and it shows up as Loss is a bug and the devs said it will be fixed whenever the update is out and the date of when it is out is unknown at this point.