Unpopular opinion

Literally have been following this forum fpr months with no one acting like a kid but the one time I make a comment, I get you. Discouraging really… have a nice day.

2 Likes

Calling somebody else as noob doesnt make you better from him, the fact is it reflects it

5 Likes

Sorry for the rudeness you received, action has been taken. Let’s keep any discussion here pleasant and constructive

2 Likes

btw novadrake also have second wind and in my opinion a TU more then 1 would be a big nerf for nova which can often result in killing himself after next dmg move.

Actually that’s wrong he doesn’t kill himself. His passive says (blood price): remaining 30% of his life. So for a monster to have every single skill of his to cost 50 at worst is not abnormal to see a slight nerf to second wind.

on another note, “insta” moves are not insta, they can be used as skip button or screw you up because you thought the enemy monster was at 2 tu from the next turn. For gods sake make the oves 0 tu. That way it has absolutely no side effects.

1 Like

:speak_no_evil: my dude, you want the opposite of my whole point of discussion! (Jk lol)

with my post I mean, if second wind has 30TU for example the opponent can hit nova to bring him to HG and with his next dmg move nova kills himself and you have nearly nothing from second wind.

novadrake have one too

Next time You necro an old thread you will be suspended. It’s the fifth or sixth time now

1 Like

@Gentle6789 Good rule of thumb: if the date indicator on the last comment in a thread is written with both the month and year on display(ex. “Jul ‘19”), rather than a simple notation like “5m” or 4d”, don’t reply to it. Also the “suggested messages” list at the bottom of the page very often picks out old threads, so please try to adopt a “listen and don’t speak” attitude whenever you click on one of the 5 threads it provides.