Unevolved Mythics are Broken and Bugged. They are as tanky as the Hulk. Too hard to kill. Please fix ASAP!

It’s broken. All good players know that. That’s why they use it.

Gorilla myth first form is ridiculously tanky. He can take a full HP confident strike, he can survive about 50% of the time to a double survivor for OAK. Speaking from personal knowledge he is far too powerful with both his good moveset and his incredibly high damage resistance

1 Like

Such problem has been repeatedly occurred for 4 years.

1 Like

If Devs don’t have the ability to fix the terrible coding responsible for this, they need to nerf the crap out of all unevolved monsters to make them so unappealing that everybody would want them evolved.

I currently have Leogiest unevolved because I wanted a cheap stun counter. I wish it didn’t get stun counter until final form. There is a big problem with this game if people have an advantage because they don’t evolve monsters. Evolution should always be an upgrade and an overall advantage.

1 Like

They messed up the code for different buffs to different pve events.
You can always find it in SCB.
Now it spreads to pvp, though I do not play any more.

1 Like

So it was @lemonsqueezy who tried to stun lock me by baiting unevolved naturgol and gorilla ?

PS : that gorilla is way too strong even in it’s first form…
Maybe it’s first form should get first gun and do lesser damage :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The complaints around the gorilla baffle me; for a long time people complained about how mythics in their second form are barely usable, save for Trickster, yet when we get one that is viable in its second form people say its too powerful. That aside, I do agree with the consensus that unevolved monsters shouldn’t get a substantial defense buff as it goes against a major part of the game; taking the time to evolve your monsters and get rewarded with more power.

We aren’t complaining about it’s 2nd form being too powerful, it’s the fact that it’s first form as is when you hatch it is a lot more tanky than even it’s 2nd form for half the cost.

3 Likes

Could’ve sworn I saw someone get upset over how potent its 2nd form is. Guess I’ll take the L in this case.

Phantom you been eating to many wombats mate :joy: Even the screenshot shows its first form. It got an insane defense buff. In fact it’s way stronger than the second form.

2 Likes

Hey, wombat meat is the best. Don’t knock it back until you try it.

1 Like

That was me :blush: I think we’re 1-1 this PvP bro! GGs. I’m running a new team now though :blush:

1 Like

This defence buff issue again. It will make my year when it gets fixed. I hope 2020 is the one.

I think more specifically the defence buff bug triggers when it’s a higher grade monster attacking a lower grade monster (e.g. legendary attacking a 0-5.5* monster) and the monster is unevolved. I might be wrong with that but it’s why we see the defence buff being crazy on something like a 1st form mythic because it counts as 4.5* or 5* and we usually attack it with legendaries.

Don Rilla’s 1st form is a great example of a broken one. It’s got decent damage, all attack moves, sleep immunity and only 6 cost. We notice the defence buff way more than something like Na’turgoul’s 1st form because it is a high defence monster. However, the same defence buff is happening to both.

1 Like

I swear I remember you explaining this issue before with numbers and how it actually makes sense and it is okey. Glad you finally realised how unfair it is.

1 Like

Nice suggestion Saitama

You misremember. Yes I’ve explained the issue in detail with numbers however I’ve always been very strongly against it and I’ve written about it a couple of times here (where relevant) to get it widely known in the community so I’m not the only one pestering the Devs to fix it. I’ve wanted it fixed longer than anyone else and have been the main person trying to get the Devs attention on it.

2 Likes

Yep, I somehow thought you were justifying it. While searching for this, I also saw even older post you made which explains even more.

@Dev_VKC please for god’s sake fix this unnecessary protection on unevolved forms.

For the record, this was the last time i reported this issue and no response from the community sadly.

1 Like

I don’t know how anyone can justify it haha, it’s totally backwards.

I’m glad the game doesn’t take the raw defence numbers on monsters; otherwise all lower star monsters would get one-shot by everything a legendary/mythic does. However, they need a better way to code it than what they’ve currently got because it clearly doesn’t work as intended when monsters are not fully evolved.

I mean they honestly should but that’s besides the point.

1 Like