Unconventional buffes

What about change swap for moji move for exit plan? Or
Swap for helper and sommoning this litlle guy?
Screenshot_20180331-015822
I love that idea

Only sear and when protect focus is not yet activated, Grovo’s dual GT helped me a bunch of times turning the tables in pvp, I play it end game and its good as it is. If anything for a buff, I want protect focus that applies the unmovable passive with shield or maybe an accelerate.

2nd passive? He got none at the moment :sweat_smile:
But yea would love him to have chance AP. Will fit him very well, without making him to OP.

One shot meta… I don’t think cyclo needs a boost at all. Just like tricranium, it one shots some monsters sometimes and sometimes not, i know its very unreliable but their moves are low tu which means they don’t need to one shot every single time.

And I went through the list and came up with these:

Sweetfeather: a good sweeper but does nothing if exit plan has been used 3 times. And no, backstabbing or cannibalising shouldn’t be a solution to this. Give it bloodcrave or some kind of blood move instead of megalux so the enemy has a reason to kill it. Otherwise it’s 3 vs 4.

Tricranium: the attack is fine really, because he has low tu moves to sweep that cost rocks. But the ss is questionable. It’s a strong ss but every time i got to use it everyone was poisoned. So the shield was gone but i got a 160 tu heal which wasn’t worth it. Adding purify to the ss might be too strong but, thoughts?

Blitzdyr: all he ever does is being annoying in pve events, nothing more. Needs a serious rework of all moves.

Well cyc doesnt has blood moves or anything to charge to. He purly a killer with targets. The thing is, when you use him you dont think about “getting most kills possible”. You use him to clean out importent targets before they mess you up.

For example, TT on FL. If he gets a turn to use team turn, it usually mess you up. Thats why people usually run things in FL to counter a TT. Now if i use cyc for that job, i wont run anything else. He is there for this job. If he mess it up, leaving a TT on red - the TT will get the turn and lay a heavy blow on me - even that i put cyc to counter it.

I dont care about his kill count, i care about him doing his job and prevent stuff. Its far from a “1 shot meta”, just a counter monster to keep things in place.

Agree on sweetfeather, he should have bloodthirst imo.

Blitz really doesnt offer much at pvp, agree.

Who is Tricranium? Onix?

The mortar “thrower”, double hellfire mortar guy

Oh
Well you the mortar guy, i honestly dont havy any opinion on mortar monsters as you need a bunch of them to make them work

However he does have 2 amazing passives, thays all i can say on him

Cyclozar actually hits less with his killer moves than Chromera despite having higher strength, which always irritates me. I’m pretty sure they specifically scaled back the damage modifiers on the moves so that it’s not a reliable one-shot on many monsters. I can understand why they did it but it’s unreliability is a huge drawback and often gets you into bad situations. What I’d like most of all on Cyclozar is for the SS to do one-shot damage again… it’s soooo annoying having a one-time use toxic killer which doesn’t even one-shot a number of things. On release it did nearly 20k damage or something.

Blitzdyr is utterly amazing in PvE. The best use is basically just clone then bomb… it starts doing high damage quickly. Combo it with Aurodragon or Atrahasis to duplicate the clones and you can create chaos that the AI can’t handle. In PvP I haven’t seen it used much so can’t say for sure but the Blitz+Auro combo is probably the way to make it viable. I don’t think it needs any re-work or buffs.

Blitz is amazing, just need 2 or 1 stunbomb and all set, add dusicyon so that clones have shield and wont be killed easily. Add ultima or serapheon

So they shouldn’t work on their own? Cool, make cyclo do 75% all the time so you need to add one aoe support from any monster

Seriously? Many monsters it counters have desperate moves and can be game changers, and you told me it is OK that cyclo’s dmg is not reliable?

For cyclo I feel exit plan should be replaced by toxic killer and ss to be replaced by blowback
For as jawshank I feel it should get instant overwatch as ss

Azura

Another option…Even adding unmovable passive to Azura will help because when he does get charged and then knocked back he becomes totally useless.

exit plan is perfect for him. the ablilty to choose when you want him on the field is game changing. its what makes him worth running in your team

1 Like