Ultimate Challenge Tips

I just got the second form of nagandia. What’s a good way to add him in my UC team? My team rn is around the same as the one here but I added trickster at the end and my fl is auro, horror, and 2 DR

Where is your page 2 of your monsters?

Whoops. Here is my current team and the first two pages. I’m stuck on floor 600 and I’m at a loss for what I should do with vampviper.

Cosmodragon in frontline is way better than the wolf

Use 2 stars death revengers. If you don’t have it go and get them.

2 Likes

GK lvl 1500 is Finn. Maybe lvl 2000 will be Rizette and a horrible poison team

1 Like

Looks pretty tought!

For a UC team it was really easy. Nothing crazy to deal with, just some sweepers and a Dusicyon in the middle. Not really any DR, no poison, not much stun and no cloning.

I’m a bit worried if the last gatekeeper is going to be poison!

Torrentide will be helpfull

Lol, to win with Torrentide would take days. Maybe it’ll be worth a shot if I lose the first time but I really hope not.

Btw in that Finn battle there was a Deus X. It was fun to play some PvE where I can’t skip the whole time, especially because UC battles are mostly skipping turn. Lining up my deathmatch mode -> cannibalise took a bit more thought.

Thanks I have puffoxin and the rhino one. I’m not missing any right? Also is the 2nd form of nagandia good for UC? I’m not sure what to do with it.

If you’re going to use it you should probably combine it with protectors. I’d say the use it has is all in the petrify move. Getting to kill any enemy you want is not something you often get to do in UC.

1 Like

I was thinking about putting some protectors and stealthers near it, but I wasn’t sure about the placement. It’ll never survive in the fl and I don’t have any ideas for leading into it.

As a general rule for UC teams I’d say don’t put all your eggs in one basket. You can’t predict what you will face and with the massive RNG you face from the enemy team’s death revenge you don’t know what will survive on your team. So for each section of your team put some synergy between the monsters but not too much to “set up” a particular monster or combo.

That said, I know some people who reliably set up their Goldtail or something similar. I don’t know quite how reliably they do this. It’s hard to say unless they go making a video and show how it works against different opponents.

My team, simply put, goes as follows:

• Section 1 = Aurodragon + DR + Revenarchion
  • Section 2 = Bovolcus + Atrahasis
  • Section 3 = more DR
  • Section 4 = Blazebones + Shivadragon
  • Section 5 = death sentence + sleep

Section 2, 3 and 4 can very reliably put me in a winning position that even if 1 or 5 doesn’t work I can win the battle. Section 1 and 5 can win by themselves, if things line up well and RNG is favourable.

There are various intricacies like I’ve got Crimseias between section 1 and 2 for a little stun protection, healing, bit of control to keep Auro alive and the mirror revenge or how I’ve put Midasdragon (DR + give turn) behind my 2nd form Nebelronix to have a better chance of it cloning before dying since if it was stunned before Midas enters then less of a problem. However, that comes down to exactly what monsters you’re playing so when people ask things like “what position should I put things around Nagandia” it’s hard to say without knowing exactly what’s in the team, where and what the options are.

Here’s my team:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips. I think my team has a few sections that could win me the game. I have a few monsters at the start that could steal some op mon, soulstealer/warca with goldtail, and trickster/torrentide plus the revived mons. Stormloche and Emeraldeus also pair decently well although I might replace some with Nagandia.

Out of all the abbreviations and you chose “std”? :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah uh why std?

1 Like

Because if anyone copies me they know what they’re getting into :wink:

In all seriousness I like the word “standard” rather than anything else and std is the obvious abbreviation. I knew you guys would pick it out.

they are easily countered by poison

I reorganized my team a little bit, but I still haven’t found a great place for nagandia. I was thinking about gettings rid of torrentide altough it can still help a little bit even with all the buffs. Nagandia would probably be best at the end of my team because of the revived monsters and Trickster’s bronzeshells. It probably depends on how the ai targets it though. Both trickster and nagandia will be able to one shot mons.

Well, it was to be expected…

GK lvl 2000 is probably the toughest GK I’ve ever seen. Imagine the worst possible poison team and you’re about halfway there.