Ultimate Challenge help

Hello everybody

I have some problems completing the UC fast and efficiently. I know that dreamhunt, bomb moves and death revenge are good ways to eliminate enemies, but I cannot build a good team. Could you guys please help me with team building?

Dreamhunt Monsters
-Oniblade

Sleep All + Death sentence
-Lunaverious
-Deucazlion
-Magmaliathan

One on one
-Oniblade
-Magmaraptor
-Chimeraxus
-Snowgun
-Dinoraider
-Luxking

Megabombers
-Bombspider
-Poseidon

Desperate Doubles
-Gaiakaizer
-Titanwolf

Getting far in UC requires quite specific monsters. Without them you’ll probably get stuck somewhere in the 200-300 range at most. If I were you I’d set my sights at reaching 200 and make a team to do that. Conventional strategies can work up to 200 (just about).

The reason I suggest this is that with those monsters you say I don’t think you’ll be able to create a UC team that can carry you further. Hinging on two megabombers is risky. However, you may have some hidden gems so if you share a list view of your legendaries then I’m happy to point out any others which might have use that you didn’t think of. You might be able to create a good team.

Do you have death warg? What about Utopion, Mech, Warca, Bazil, or Wraithhost?

Stunning repeatedly into bombers will get you to mid200s. Stunning into Nova blasters will get you to low 300s with some luck. You have to have legendary level bombing though, because at 300 it takes 2 epic megabombs to kill.

If you don’t have that, you may be best off stunning alongside your SE death sentences and protecting them as they blood thirst. Or protect Oni. SE blood thirst stops one shotting in the mid-200s (more kills the more powerful it becomes, though) but Oni should BT into the mid 300s and then it becomes an element advantage game.

Ima just gonna be honest w you
I dont see you can surpass +350 w that monsters
The most efficient way to winning uc till 1000 just do your best getting this monster

-goldtail
-geartyrant
-polareon
-legend sleep*
-stun absord / shield / stealth / protect

1 Like

Just use Death Revenge and Stun Revenge

Ok so how do I protect my gear tyrant? I don’t have enough protectors to help it, especially against assassinate

you dont need to worry about assasinate at UC, most likely you wont encounter it.

The best line for UC is a killer, a crowd control, a stun absorder, and a support.

Killers: can 1 shot monsters: gear, ermelard, polarion… some use blackbeast.

Crowd control: best option is sleepers - goldtail, stormloch, shadowhunter, the new flutter sleeper

Stun absorder: the SE protectors will do it. They got stealth, stun absord, and protect. A solid choice but choose whatever you like.

Support: anything to boost the lineup you chose. Can be a 2nd sleeper (goldtail is fine by his own, but storm and shadow goes better together), can be shiva for hp sharing and purify, can be the little peng guy for link shield (if you use goldtail + electric absorder), can be stealth monster, healing light, room to make DR clones. Go crazy with this spot and choose what suits you.

Ok so I’ve encountered assassinate like 1/3 times. So it’s a problem. And I don’t have many sleepers. Just clover. Mind you emerald is possible

If i see assasinate at next spot i just stealth my protector. Easy as that

Without sleepers is hard to get up. You can use a well timed stun and sleep bombs. You wont need gear awake anyway, so timing 1 sleep bomb after another with a stun protection can be good for you

You should be more concerned with banes than assassinate. Apparently everyone has it or i’m just unlucky.

Also regalion+bunker is op to go up against without a dr frontline. I learnt that the hard way.

1 Like