Ultimate Challenge August 2020

Sorry for the inactivity guys! DonT89 is back with more videos check it out!
Ultimate Challenge Gatekeeper lv 1500 August 2020

7 Likes

13 Likes

And this is why

Aurodragon

is

OP

1 Like

I dont think I can get any further with this account in it’s current state. Still, proud to have gotten this far with an account just over a month old.

1 Like

Stay strong brother, try and get higher you can!

2 Likes

Can I see your team ?

Ending it at 600.

1 Like

Just wondering…

Is Vivimid any good?

Depends on how much damage Hellfire mortar do, otherwise solo pure cure with unlimited use is very good.

Vivimid if i’m not mistaken has full defence oriented stats so don’t think so the damage will be pretty good

PG load seems useful with other PGs…

Do any of them have good attack?

We only know 4 for know so can’t say yet one of them could have full attack stats

Ultimate Challenge Gatekeeper lv 2000

4 Likes

How do you even get up to that level? Lol I cant get pass 300 hell

If you let your opponent get 29 Ankoudragon before you kill Auro:

1 Like

Congratulations @ziter for 1st place! Literally 100% win rate, just that first ticket missed because he was late starting. I got a really close 2nd with just 3 losses (1 to a Timberlord that dodged every DR, 1 to the cheater “Blue Snow” with full poison team - beat them on second try, 1 to DonT’s Voidress that just managed to take me down). By my record, we’ve never had 1st and 2nd both score so high except for the one time where matchmaking was messed up and all scores were crazily high. It was a great competition!

Congrats also to @DonT89 for third place, which will surely come after that Blue Snow guy (name changed now) is removed!

3 Likes

No match against you and Ziter but I did my best to be there all the time!

2 Likes

I made it to 202 which is a massive improvement for me with no stealers or payback killers

Hopefully top 100 next time

2 Likes

To be honest. I have always been curious why you (and…)have never doubted Ziter. as long as he has not lost his tickets. he has always had a 100% winning rate.
ps: I have no expectations for uc inspection since last time.

I retired.so these boring words are regarded as my obsessions. I have ever changed pvp but I have no ability to improve pve. Goodbye. the game I used to love.my friend ou will take over my account.