UC Help GK 300

I know I have the team but my execution isn’t there and I’m stumped. Any help would be appreciated. The last photo is the team that got me to lvl 300.

Those monsters can get you to gatekeeper 6, remove the teamturner, put soulstealer at the end, put emerald or polar after sleepers, and someone to accelerate in middle of the sleepers, move the sleepers forward and lastly use steamhawk, the bronzshell he summons really helps

Put Solblaze in frontline. Sleep revenge can always help you. I recommend also a twin knockback

I know I have the team but my execution isn’t there and I’m stumped. Any help would be appreciated. The last photo is the team that got me to lvl 300.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO USE PENGUINATOR HE HAS SLAYERBANE ALL DOING OVER 9000 DAMAGE TO ALL ENEMIES IGNORING HOLD GROUND AND DESPERATE BITE ALONG WITH OVERWATCH STATING THAT ANY NON POISON DAMAGE PUTS YOU IN THE NEXT TURN IMMEDIATELY INCLUDE IT NOW

Lol, in UC he hits like a wet noodle.

Lol

Lmaooo… that’s accurate

So many legends. O.O

Only 44 of them. . .

Its still a lot, is he F2P?

That was sarcasm :wink: No, he isn’t.

Can’t tell if that was sarcasm, hahaha, oh well the guy must be rich, hahaha

Noob slateybane comment, would merely scratch them rendering him useless. I got a lucky death revenge and reincarnated auro. Horrow got shadowrym and I was good from then on, doom engine is good for his stealths and clones to re stealth others. Auro also having steal keeps Polarean alive who’s killed by any aoe. And he recarnats about 5 mons

This team got me to lvl570 not the highest but is more than enough to squeeze into top 100

How’d you manage GK3 with this team?