Ultimate Challenge Strategy

Hi Everyone

I am doing ultimate challenge and I got to 86. I am wondering if there are any good team compositions that do not involve goldtail/emeraldus or any of the good sleep monsters in them to climb higher. I have last biters and rexo and stuff but not a lot of event super epics

Rexo + lots of stun bombers.

I isually go to 50 with my main team (stun bombers+timestrike+bloodcrave) than change it for sleep team(one-on-one+sleep bombs+dreamhunt) my best still level 74 with no legends at all…dreamhunt wont take down doomengine in one shot at this level same as other mons but still the easyest way to climb up i guess

rexo need like 3+ kills to actually one shot everything in higher levels 

I am aware of this. I have reached 221 though with him and a little nebel stuff followed by biter.

rexo can be easily killed by a single aoe, it is a more risky monster to bring in UC than emeral

I don’t have emeraldeus. I would use him if I could. Just saying that it is most likely his best option since he says he doesn’t have emeraldeus.

Stealth teammate says hi.

Option 1: rexo/samurai guy + stun, however you would have to throw in some knockbackers to get rid of immuners and absorbers. Imo only ideal for lower levels…

Option 2: last bite + cpu abuse, essientially you knockback until a 5* thrower is up next then stun the mons on the field to oblivion. Kill one and then allow the thrower to kill off its team while you heal up with last bite. I stopped using this strat since it was too situational…

I use neither of this strats and i don’t have polar/gold/emerald but i can still get top 50, so don’t feel that uc is too hard. Just be resourceful.

Your UC teams are so hard.I have been met you a lot times.

I say to the wrong people. Any guys know that how to delete my last post words?

Edit them out.