Hi guys,

I ask for help me to build a >awesome team< for UC.:grinning:

I thank you for your time.

>>>you are AWesome<<<
>>>Love ya <<< :heart:

You should ultra evolve your sleep and clone legendaries first

Ok i will focus on that. Thanks
But imagine everything is up. What monster i take in my team ? :grin:

Keep a sleep lock with stormloch and shadowhunter, add a protector for stun absord, and ermelad for deathmark.

Dont put them FL, you might lose them and they are the key. To get to the “perfect line” try different strategies, what seems to be the best - use.
Like Stun bombs, sleep revenge, shocking entrence and send back (beware of poison revenge, will screw you up). Just test alot

Once you fully evolv your shadow/loch you can be top 50 UC
Use your FL as bait using sleep revenge,stun revenge,DR
Also use unwanted friend monsters to spamm shells on enemy team… things will be a lot easyer then
Prey to not find troll teams :smiley:

I would like to have your sleeping legends… Using Emeral I have reached ~900 on UC without any sleep monsters

Set up a fl that can be easly removed by you or ur opponent, mid should consistent of monsters that stun booms or shocking enterance+ a stun burst to get acclreate on ur sleepers.

So you want to reach these 4 monsters

Shadowhunter loch emerald se protector.

Shadowhunter and loch must be accelerated.

Cool, can you teach me your ways? :slight_smile:

Wow thank yu guys for yur advice.
Its very apreciate!!!

I will focus on sleep lock so.

Yur are awesome :slight_smile:

So did UC started today or yesterday?

Death revange and stunners, then shiva and protectors to keep Emeral alive. Altought I can reach those levels… not enough to get the crown… I really need a sleep guy there.

What you wanna do is know your Fl is gonna die, what I do is get my death revenges for the first four slots and then go into unwanteds stemhawk and unwanted SE’s then I knock em back… I stun the bronzeshells once they come and start sleep locking… after long periods of time I would use my SE protector shadow storm and emerald to finish it and maybe a backline with two SE unevolved twin death sentences. As a result, leading to my win
No clue… this guy just wants help

I like your way… I really need a sleep guy to keep going upper

Ah Shiva, don’t have him. :joy::joy: I can only support my emerald with stun and protectors. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Well yes… shiva is critical to have Emeral last (by keeping the protector alive)

Yeah I get you, thanks for the info. :slight_smile:

Balanchine is a great poor man substitute to keep something off hg

Anyone to share ultra-evolved stats and moves of tuskpup (UC reward monster)?

Here’s the stats and the moves. Also I’ve got him +9 but you can imagine the TU. Imo he’s really good. Electrocute does a lot of damage.