UC Teams

What’s up everyone? Just curious to see what teams people are running for UC. I’m running this team and it’s gotten me to level 321. Also looking to see what other strategies are out there. Thanks

Never use shockers,as you are using sleep after it

lucky you I cant move forward 280

What the heck is Apollo doing there? If you’re accelerating your sleepers, then Seasteed or Raijin are vastly superior options, since they can easily kill themselves and even provide extra stun to give you more breathing room. I also recommend having at least one knock backer in the front so you can quickly get rid of any stun protection or anything otherwise problematic. Parasardon is excellent for the job.

I don’t have either lol so I had to find a replacement for the time being. Just to lazy to go try and find them and catch them tbh lol … who would you replace on the front line with a knockbacker?

Apoolo there can provide a shield to gold and accelrate then life flip and survivor and it dies,not a bad choice

That’s why I have him in there as well

Don’t know if you have lava mane but it does the job there even better and can kill itself,good use of it

Even if you lazy like most of us, getting a 3 start stun burst with accalaratr is thr best thing you can do for this team.

You dont really need a shield too, cuz ermelard can shield him self, and the 2 sleepers heal them self. I would really consider ditching apollo mate

I thought that shadow was gold,you don’t need shield then,no gold is used

Hey guys, need little help forming a team to advance in UC

This is what I have…

yBPvhxdm.png

a4pC893m.png

SIYXpodm.png

7t4kXzsm.png

This team has served me well. Got me to 1550 last time I think. I’m currently at level 600, had a nightmare time with the gatekeeper at 500!

Death revenge with Aurodragon there is brilliant and that’s what gets me the win most of the time. Deathwarg is perfect for backstabbing too, which is important so you can get through as many of the DR monsters before Auro dies. Mirror revenge into Shivadragon is not good but mirror revenge is such a gamble I basically choose between the monster I get or hp share. Death roulette and hp share is surprisingly good for getting a few kills sometimes. Finally I have DSA with one-on-one / sleep and deathmatch mode. I can almost always do one of those, often both.

I’d love to have Goldtail to perform a sleep lock. I’d probably use it to infinitely duplicate Cosmodragon or take down enemies with Emeraldeus/Geartyrant if I had those.

You have Geartyrant, Stormloch and Shadowhunter so you’re basically all set. Use knockback on the front line to get rid of stun protection then stun them to oblivion with stun bomb/burst monsters and fall back into a line of Storm, Shadow, Gear and a SE protector. With the secret skill of Gear you repulse two then get a sleep lock going on them all OR kill one with dreamhunt then slowly let them die one by one. Drako and Aegis also make good protectors but they don’t have the stun absorb so your sleep lock may run into trouble at one point.

Alternatively, you could do the same but use Delugazar instead of Geartyrant. Here you’d use the fact the enemies are stunned a long way to get two kills with timestrike then the double bloodthirst will easily kill two monsters at a time no problem.

The trick to these strategies is maintaining a sleep lock. Make sure you have a stun burst / accelerate 3* monster speed up the sleep monsters then when you have the monsters all asleep you should periodically wake them back up so you can reset the 320s sleep.

I´ll really appreciate if you form the team. I’m not English speaker so many things you wrote I don’t understood well.

Sorry to hear that! I plan to write a guide for every event in the future. Hopefully it will be easy to understand :slight_smile:

@Killerdog amazing lol… I switched to a similar DR team like yours and jumped to lvl 400 as of now. Thanks

Thanks four your advice. I already pass level 300 using your strategy. My team is>

Dualwyrnm, Deathwarg, Drakozord, Octoneer, Stormfox, Seasteed, Archseraph, Atlanteon, Stornmloch, Shadowhunter, Geratyrat, Volcamus, Mossgliath, Gearcroc, Lunalord and Godfeather.

I would suggest replacing Dualwyrm with Parasardon, the is much faster. Dualwyrm is great for adding shells to enemy team, but you need a way to kill him off quickly afterwards.

Secondly, would swap Seasteed and Atlanteon, use Seasteed’s accelerate to lower the TU of your 2 sleepers then Stun Burst. Would be way more useful there.

UC Lvl 1001 (BlackBeast)

https://youtu.be/SqY-cFUEbbQ

I run a poison team

Level 1500 gatekeeper is a very fun one! Two Delugazar in the front line, Penguinator later on and Aurodragon in there too.

I watched SKLunaTiC’s video for it first so knew what would be coming up (brilliant video by him). I thought it would be fun to change up my team and use both mirror revenge monsters to get Delugazar for myself. I made a stupid mistake with team position the first try so lost Aurodragon early and it didn’t quite go to plan. However, I got 2x Delugazar (killed by Peng) then later had 2x Timberlord which meant I got left with just them and loads of rockoids lol. I could’ve won the match but I restarted for fun.

I then FIXED my front line so that both enemy Delugazar used swift chrono killer to give me my very own one then began to stealth my team and protect with a monster so the Delugazar got sweeping. The battle became brilliant fun when you have such crazily powerful monsters haha!

1 Like