UC is coming with a new Super Epic!

Sup buddy? Special event Ultimate Challenge is coming with a brand new Super Epic monster as ranking reward!

What do you guys think about this flying bug?

OMG I thought stratus was the most beautiful monster in this game,this one tops it off with a nasty poison combination

Any changed for the GK this time?

The Gatekeepers will remain the same as last time. We will update the Gatekeepers after we have run the same UC couple times.

By the way, here is Gatekeeper Guide thread created by  Z19 Giappo for everyone’s reference.

http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/21631-gatekeeper-guide-20/?hl=gatekeeper

I hope you guys enjoy the new AI in this UC :slight_smile:

Nice.

Thank you for that,a new experience with new AI,hopefully I cad do top 100 again

Me too :heart_eyes:

thank you for replying the guide!!

Sup buddy? Special event Ultimate Challenge is coming with a brand new Super Epic monster as ranking reward!
What do you guys think about this flying bug?

I love this semi-bane monster :wink:
Hope soon I get terror.I feel new combo is coming up :smiley:

F2P Arash

Poison all allies would of been better as a skill not a passive. Now unless you have zib you still can’t cannibalize fast enough to bring this monster or bane in before stratus can one on one

And again a cool monster what i never get bcuz i am to weak for UC and to reach rank 3000 and hold it. F*** :frowning: .

You got shadowhunter and nebel, both can be great for UC (i use them both). Build around them.

Yes Shadow is my heart but UC is hard and i am so angry to myself that the last UC had Arborgias which i had wanted so much he would be matches good with shadow. But now i am stronger and i will give everything what i have on skill and if it’s not enougu then give a damn in this event and be happy myself to utlra evolve finally Shadow ^^.

The amount of people that have stratus is far less than those that have ss to be fair.

Besides bane has been one of the biggest influences on the meta since zib. It’s gonna be interesting to see his mechanic more frequently

Finnaly a good event
Also the new SE monster seems a good friend of abyss
Thanks devs

nice Ultimate Challenge :scream::scream::scream:

That butterfly looks so pretty…

This adds a whole new dimension on my one on one sleep strategy! :grin: That’s a good passive. I was actually waiting for them to make a move like that but a passive is just as good. Especially dealing with another sleep team :ok_hand:

I really dont like the new super epic :frowning: looks so pink For me, but toxic strategys can be more mortal with abyss i think :3 good Luck to everyone :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Agreed the look is awful for me. But I like the passive haha

I have to say that the monsters is really well animated. It looks 3D.