New SCB

Pretty cool mechanic of using horrorclaw and necromancy. I wonder if these are the monsters they are putting in Easter egg? Cryptblade and horrorclaw seems really good.

Hopefully I can get them. UC would be even more easy

I always wanted horrorclaw.
But believe me, atrahasis just aint worth the trouble.

Are there two diff extreme level? One with 4 TT in the fl another i forgot

Same thing happened to me. After I beat it the first time, I played it again and the FL was different. Lava and 3 mechs. No atrahasis at all on the enemy team. The original extreme level was harder, for me at least.

Did you guys get another set of rewards after beating the other team for extreme mode??

Nope. Just the satisfaction of a job well done.

New SC, new Penguinator, it’s almost impressive how confused the devs are.

Im confused what u are trying to say

He is trying to say “come on devs,why every SCB has pengborg in it?”
Edit:I must say last 3 SCB were easy,compare to those were before.
F2P Arash

Yep. I used to realy count on my last biter. This time i had 10 monsters to spare when i won. they shall pump it up a bit…

It is just lazy, the SCB’s are easier because there is no strategy from the devs side, just throwing in a Penguinator randomly and call it a day.

Guys guys guys why didn’t the devs do their own fights and ass how little use atras has in a PVP or PVE match? Little to NO use at all lol I did the extreme level with only 2 or 3 monsters lost. 1 due to sleep grenade sacrifice and one due to 400 sec bomb. That’s so pathetic! I wonder if they change him when they don’t sell enough eggs on this special egg lol

Devs give us a challenge. Next SCB I want to see a team of 32 deos, penguinators, and banes. Maybe toss a chromera or 2 in there. BRING IT ON!!!
Z19 PerryOak

Trying to do the extreme super challenge battle on my brothers account using 116 cost. He has:

Atrasar
Drakuleus
Icehide
Tiamad
Duskrider
Cryoling

He has no omegamids and is rank 40,

who are you zardecil ,wait you are zard?

Yes

Or just a single Valza, instant impossible challenge there.