UC harder?

I try to set it up so I can stun, to give last bite a shot but it doesn’t even do a quarter of the damage to these monsters. It’s tough, I actually just switched dragaia out with Bovolcus and it worked out for me.

I’m at 281 now thanks to the GF. I got the team down tow two monsters that have high tu attacks, and before one attacks you skip so that you can get off hg if they attack right next to each other.
I’m at the 3rd gk for the first time ever does anyone have any tips on what to do?

For the first time I’m in the top 50 thanks to emeraldeus

finally beat the 3rd GK using stormloch, ss, polareon and nebel dupes

Well, I haven’t gotten that far… I’m only at level 81

but on the other hand I’m stupid and a child so yeah RIGHT PEOPLE RIGHT??? I’M A TINY CHILD WHO NEEDS TO BE MONITORED 24/7 

SO YEAH I’M STUPID PERIOD!!!

Dude… maybe if you didn’t type stuff like this people wouldn’t say what they said?? but like also this post of yours could be sarcastic but that’s hard to read on the internet you know?

Honestly, I haven’t been noticing a difference in difficulty from the previous UC. Maybe the extra challenge is coming from the new monsters that have appeared since the previous UC.

diredemon is definitely a cockblocker for sleep lock team and banedragon

@NMA did Hidan quit? He isn’t on the leaderboard.

Maybe he doesn’t have time thats all

He’s away for a couple of weeks so not sure if he will be able to play

How beat gatekeeper 5?

Yeah Hidan is away, is going just for 600 if he got time… Many of NMA stopped playing for top 10 spot, it’s time consuming for such little reward. (superepic rare egg usualy) I’m going just this time for top 10, could have been for 1. too, but meh…

What set up do you use for UC? I feel like this has been asked before, but I’ve totally forgotten what monsters legendaries you have

601 is where I’m stopping. No point going further

Currently at 94 have no idea how u guys climb so high up i suck at UC anyway

It’s all about the right monsters

I have manage to climb 1 level higher than my last UC…stuck at 201 now…dun think it is harder than the last one…seems the same at least for me…

Can you guys please shares your team which climb you to at 200 and above I am stuck at 141

It is not about the team of monsters u use…it is about having faith in the monsters u use…believe in them and you will realize the sky is the limit…

Just front line are death revegers,reinforcements are stun bombers(spam stun burst/bombs) then last biter for my team