Tortoise pasdive

That turtle passive is way too much no matter is low speed and absorve he will allways turn the batlle into 2x1 so i propose keep the same passive but spirit possesion doesnt go trouhgt shields or HG still a very strong passive even with this litlle tweak
Thoughs?

1 Like

While I havent found him to be much of a problem, I think having it not ignore shields or HG would be fine.

Its still death/mirror revenge which is pretty awesome.

But, he doesn’t bother me nearly as much as i thought he would.

He’s a ■■■■■ in DC

1 Like

Nah. It’s not even enough imo. When I got tort I was actually disappointed Cus he basically just sits there. A good player can deal with it with minimal effort

Of course I’m talking about it when we’re playing on even ground, such as pvp. In pve where the ai can cheat is it a bit much, but only when there’s like 4 torts. Cough hoardes cough

Still too much imo he is a payback revenge with excessive force plus mirror revenge and can create a baby with mirror revenge either
Can be stunned and knocked back thats right but that can only slow in down cus we need to deal with him no matter we do
He would only lose the hability to go though hg and shields that would make him balanced

Your pp shows all the salt

Anyway I’m sure you can kill it with something you don’t need anymore.

My what? :confused:

If it didn’t go through HG and shield then most of the time spirit possesion wouldn’t work. That is the only positive about tort, the rest of it is a liability.

Your pp is just salty. :joy:

Profile Pic

Ho right :joy: im love clash royale and that was the only profile pic i could actually upload to forum

I agree with Boilertribe and TheGreatest… Tortogeist hasn’t been as powerful as many feared. His very slow speed and need to protect before he does anything slows down your whole team and in that time the opponent can line up what they’re going to kill it with or completely disable it with a stun before it gets a turn.

Basically, a person can often make it so that the “mirror revenge” aspect isn’t doing much and so it’s more like a forced trade which might catch them in a nasty way but plenty of times won’t do much at all. If the passive got nerfed to not give guaranteed value then Tortogeist would become terrible. As it is, he’s a gamble that your opponent won’t have a way to deal with him when he comes into play… get lucky and you came out quite well (good trade but not huge), get unlucky and you have put yourself in a very bad position.

Tortogeist is a cruel monster but not crazily strong. It’s a huge pain to face in PvE when we’ve got to try and eek out a better than 1-for-1 value from each of our monsters.

3 Likes

Basically he’s a uc monster now, like gear and ss

Yeah…he need more speed

Let’s buff torts speed! And I’m actually serious not trolling. He needs to be faster

Kill it with something your team can handle.

Tort is pretty bad. I have him and tried using him. Because everyone is a stun â– â– â–  and he comes in so slow then he gets taken out the game way before he can even make a move.

I don’t think he needs a buff (speed boost would be nice but then people would complain way to much) but he doesn’t need a nerf in my opinion, fine as he is

Buff tort… What in the… I’ve seen enough

1 Like

Lol mods be free to clone this post

If you had him you’d understand the sorrow