No more need for Dolphfreeze´s passive unmovable

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD Due to the recent changes for Dolphfreeze there is no more need for the passive “Unmoveable”. Please remove this passive for another one to make Dolph more flexible also for his new passive “Dolphbond”. My suggestion is --> roaring entrance to have Dolphfreeze near to the old version when you invest the cost for the SS (2 diamantoid). For me it would be ok that Dolphfreeze is then weak to chrono killer and knock back to destroy Dolphfreeze & Dolphoenix combo.

Any other suggestions?

Lmao this post gave me cancer

7 Likes

Wait. You want to give him roaring…?

Lmao

Mhh xD, if you give him roaring it’s the same as before because then he can add the 2 diamondoids istant :wink: so that’s a no

I don’t see any need for them to remove Unmovable. They may as well keep it on the monster until they want to put a different passive there. It was a nerf, to stop us from abusing the Diamonoids, but now it’s a buff to stop people knocking it back or repulsing to reset the bloodfury.

As for roaring entrance instead… no way. Dolphreeze doesn’t need any passive in place of Unmovable. It is easily among the best PvP legendaries.

4 Likes

I came to post that unmovable is a buff and noticed Killerdog already said that. I’ll go further and say it was a buff even when he had the old passive. I literally removed Dolph from my team because of the diamond passive. I will use him again because they removed it.

Bro sure how he will be more “flexible” if people can knock him back…

Cancer is not a joke @Unown

-GaryOak aka Coronavirus

2 Likes

I’ve heard ppl can just put the two dolphins in the frontline and with the huge stat boost it’s really hard to deal with them. Is that accurate?

1 Like

I thought you were NMEturkey

2 Likes

That’s true. They tank everything and gain stun immunity :confused:

They get incredibly powerful. Not that it should always one shot either, but Charge Slayerbane and Slayerbane from Sanctitops or whatever the reward holy Trike is called didn’t even bring Dolphreez to half health after it had gotten 4 kills. Feels like it’s more than a 100% boost because these things are just complete tanks.

#FlipperSequel

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think Slayerbane actually scales based on how many kills the target has. It’s basically an on/off switch, between having at least one kill or not. Pretty well proven that Peng and Prisma’s damage doesn’t pool the total amount of kills between their targets, but rather does a sort of roll call for how many enemies qualify as “slayers”. So the fact that Dolph has more than 1 kill doesn’t make any difference, in case that helps make it feel a little less absurd.

That’s correct. I sometimes have a hard time keeping track of enemy kills so even if two or three died, it could’ve been the same mon and only kills one or two and brings the others to lower health. Would it be reasonable to slightly rework the damage of slayerbane and slayerbane all to deal a bit more damage if there are more kills? So if only one monster has a second kill or third kill, it would take a little more damage from slayerbane.

1 Like

That Moji monster with flaunt is more annoying and he can do it on his own. I think the devs did a brilliant job with the dolphins. The requirement for two monsters to make it work is balanced.
It’s a way that legends can deal regular one shot damage to mythics.

I hope the devs do this with more legends.
Make fun duo combos.

2 Likes

sounds good then

Totally agree; I’ve been wanting to try out a Solblaze/Lunartic combo for so long, it’s not funny. Maybe in a future festival they’ll release two legends that work well together, but can stand up on their own so as to not be completely useless.

1 Like

Ok Ok I revoke my suggestion for roaring. Never thought of this reactions due to centurion which also can instant use double sleep killer and he has raw bloodfury.

@Killerdog how about gravity field instead of unmoveable. I think there are too less monsters with gravity field in the game and it can be a reward for bringing Dolphfreeze und Dolphoenix together which needs a litte bit of setup.

Dolph doesn’t need anything, it’s still top tier imo

Like Unown says, Dolphreeze doesn’t need anything and this dolphin pair is strong already too.

Unmovable is basically a leftover bonus from its previous version so we should consider ourselves lucky they kept it on the monster.

Gravity field is on 5 monsters now (Regalion, Demontoad, Don Dollguini, Skeleviathan, Na’turgoul), the options are growing slowly if you want that passive.