Tortoise pasdive

Ah, the sorrow of having Tortogeist available to use! Must be grueling :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Im cool with buffing his speed to 60% and change his passive to a normal mirror revenge.

Man i hate his OP passive, regardless his downsidesā€¦

Heā€™s kinda fine as he is nearly every top team has him so he not bad

Yea i know he isnt bad, i think hes to strog actually. That passive need a nerf. But people keep saying hes bad cuz his low speed (even that he seemsto be used alot in top tier pvp).

Thats why i suggest buff his speed (even 70%) and change the passive to mirror revenge. Or even make it mirror + normal payback (not thru HG) with 40% speed. Just nerf that passive somehow so it wont be a sure kill, and give him more speed instead, making everyone happy (the guys who want nerf for passive and the guys who want buff for speed)

Lol UC moster :joy: good luck killing it at UC without a lucky DR

Ive never been able to make the revive strategy work. I always revive something useless. And then because its stats are matched to the enemy it cant really do that much more anyway.

If it was regular mirror revenge it wouldnā€™t be as good. In fact it would be easier to abuse for me. Killing it would be a benefit with my fl

What would be the point buffing its speed and switching the revenge to mirror revenge? That completely spoils his originality and makes him a monster that trades badly.

A nerf could easily make him never see use, a buff could easily make him the most hated monster in the game. I donā€™t think he needs fiddling with. Like VNM_Katakuri said, Torto is getting played a fair bit at the very top of PvP and is doing fine. Heā€™s a good monster that is not overpowered in standard settings.

The only thing that really needs changing is the second form version which has the ridiculous passive but no stun absorbā€¦ i.e. fewer counters and only at 8 cost rather than 13! The second form should definitely have mirror revenge instead and have stun absorb.

1 Like

Heā€™s ok with me heā€™s not that great

Torto is meh, just kill him with shadowyrm and the enemy got a useless Monster, done :+1:

First and Second form should have mirror revenge AND stun absorb. Both a buff and a nerf that make him more usable

1 Like

And letā€™s not even start in the ss. Itā€™s not suiting at all

I think thats there to keep your opponent from leaving him stunned on the field too long

Still kinda unhelpful imo
And at 3 cost!

Ya i mean not awesome but oh well. DR is a BS strategy anyway.

And here comes my moderator, Gary Oak to tell me its a complicated and legitimate strategy.

G.O. 18

1 Like

Ban him from DC or other similar events!!!

Change secret skill, novablast is better