Timestike double ! Zues and Raizen

Which 1 monster is stun 200s. Why Zueswyrm atk lv44 use timestike double. The dame is over 4k5~5k. Raizen atk lv 40 use timestike double , dame is over 9k~11k. Why ???

Raizen is the god of stun. Duh

1 Like

Zeus is the king of the gods and thunder makes no sense for it to do less damage

I haven’t noticed a huge difference. It’s generally a 1 shot in pvp and I haven’t tested much in pve. Either way damage is decent

I think need edit dame Zues equal dame Raizen ( timestike double ) because atk Zeus higher

Well Zeus is stun immune

I think the attack has been reduced because the 99% speed

1 Like

Just had tests. Zeus is definetly stonger, dolph is second and raizen does least damage

2 Likes

Thats another reason for a raizen buff😑

because hes one of first ones

Never judge a monster just because it’s a First One. I have Metatherion. He’s a bench warmer. Don’t use him. Devs of you’re buffing First Ones start with Metatherion

1 Like

Yea but no one cares about him. Raizen is actually cool. Meta is the opposite of his name :smirk:

Neziar?

2 Likes

I care about Metatherion :frowning: I’ve put him forward for a buff about three times now and either nobody agrees or they say “he’s brilliant if you use him well, talk to so and so”. Glad to see someone pointing out his need for a buff!

He actually super strong since the instant ourify all SS. He dominated me once because i wasnt carefull and was thinking i was safe poisoned. He is very punishing with this 100 % sleep

1 Like

Anyone asking for raizen buff (get good) , just because its damage is lower than Dolph & Zeus , dosent mean it requires a buff.

1 Like

Agree! Raizen is incredible as is.

I mean you gotta take away his status as stun god since hes stunnable, but he is still amazing. Put him with dolph and Serph and as long as leo and angel dont show its a punishing midgame.

Run ooo with meta last and u will see he needs no buff. He can purity to waken ur monster and he can sleep two monsters guaranteed. He fine. Plus he a pve monster anyways so he not supposed to be a god in pvp

People here are talking about and losing their mind over the fact that Raizen is the god of stun and not stun immune. Metatherion is the Ducking God of Life. Lore aside, Metatherion isn’t anything special. Sleep Grenade at 100% chance. Please. Sweet does that just by entering and then has exit plan to exit the field. Up to three times. Meta doesn’t have that. Double Dream Hunt? One, Sweet has it. Two, it’s risky as we all know. On top of that Sweet has an SS that can instantly put someone to sleep. Meta? Nada. And Meta is slower than Sweet. And Pull Back is useless.

If anyone is up for Buff ideas for my boy Metatherion, I suggest cue drumroll Changing Sleep Grenade to Double Sleep Grenade. Cue Shocked Gasps. Cause that’s the only way I can see myself using him. Or replace either Sleep Grenade or Pull Back with Potent Sleep. Your call @Dev_VKC and @Dev_BRD

The fact that meta can single handedly sleep lock 100% guaranteed if played correctly, with no rng involved. Also sweets entrance is random, purify all is 100tu and the only reliable way to put enemies to sleep is with link