Thoughts on Soral, god bird( New Mythic)

:joy::joy::joy: I’m still trying to figure out how he knew my in game name

1 Like

He has a spreadsheet with people’s friend codes on it.

3 Likes

I know all lol btw is Majorie good?

I am lol

1 Like

We’ll see when the update comes out for her. I gave some ideas for the devs. So we’ll see how good she is

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised, that is psychopathic

1 Like

Imo she should have a blood move or any change in that Sleep Roulette or in that stun pulse in ss

I remember a girl calling me like that after I took a pic of her âss

5 Likes

11 Likes

Fact

1 Like

@Dev_VKC i just did some testing with Soral. Is the baby supposed to have untrained stats when summoned? The union attack damage on it was 800 to a wraithhost. Seems dreadfully weak compared to the babies summoned by other mons. Is this intentional?

7 Likes

It’s probably as intentional as Bastia having a Passive that negates it’s other passive.

7 Likes

Elite :joy::joy:

1 Like

It has to be a bug, there’s no way every other unit summons full stat babies except for Soral, right guys? There’s no chance theyd make the shop myth that is accessible to everyone a piece of ■■■■ right?.. right…?

4 Likes

Sounds like a phone ringing somewhere… Who called it?

9 Likes

This double.bloodfury were nuts

Any response on this? @Dev_VKC

1 Like

ye this needs fixed. it basically does no damage XD

1 Like

Has there been any word on whether the low damage on the bird is intentional?

it takes like double damage as well. doubt its intentional.

First form mythics take enormous damage. Remember when they tanked like mad? The fix was pretty much to not fiddle with the code and instead do a multiplier on the damage they take. So now when you get an untrained first form they not only take quite high damage from being untrained, it’s also multiplied.

At first glance I thought it was very weird the babies here are made with low stats. I think all the others in the game now make monsters with full stats. However, I wonder if it’s because they found Soral was too strong if the babies had good stats.