🔴 Soral, king of what? 🔴

After waking up Soral a few weeks ago, I’m trying to play with him in pvp, I’ve tried to find a thousand ways to build around him so that this monster can be successful after his hard nerf. I wanted to share with you how difficult this has been for me. I was one of those who thought that behind that absurd nerf, he would remain strong, but it is really a disappointment that more than a year of saving tickets were in vain because I am a f2p. I’ve come to the conclusion that Soral represents a disadvantage in pvp for those with advanced accounts, there are a lot of legendaries you could put on your team for Soral. I was struggling to show my Soral brightly in this ranking, it will hurt to leave it on the bench for the winter. If any of the users who own Soral agree with me, please let me know, so I know I’m not alone. I write this because I see that the topic about Soral’s Nerf has been forgotten. RIP Soral, king of trash

@dev_VKC

4 Likes

I still think it’s quite good. You just have to be prepared to sacrifice a monster on its first turn

4 Likes

This is not a valid argument unfortunately.

That’s not an argument, nor is it the point of publication. I say that it is difficult for me to build around Soral, so I don’t feel strongly about it. Man, you still don’t interpret my posts, I think that in the future I will limit myself to responding to you when you write things that are not on topic.

I think you know what I mean, do you have some tips on how to build around Soral so he’s not a disadvantage in pvp. Is very hard for me now

I’m also f2p, and it took me a lot of time and effort to get it. The nerf weakened it considerably, (Increased skill TU and lower HP bonus with the bonus), I still use it, but only because of how much it cost me to obtain it. The SS sucks, but overall and in my opinion, Soral is still better than the other 2 mythical monsters in the store.

1 Like

When it came out it was S+ and it went down to level B. The nerf is really important. I don’t have it and I can’t really tell you how it works, but from those I’ve encountered who still use it, it has really become mediocre.
Ultimate argument: even Duck, the biggest fan of Soral, started leaving him on the sidelines after using him a little after the nerf

3 Likes

I think you only tell yourself that so you don’t feel so bad, just like I do :laughing:. I’m considering Iride right now for the position of best :laughing:

He is still strong !
Love to play him

1 Like

Just do whatever it takes to sacrifice something on the first turn and get another bird. It can use the SS and get another on the second turn if need be. Or use the SS on an entrance Mon. Protector/ Plume will help

1 Like

@NMEduck i need you now, what do you think about it ?

Bro, they fucked up Soral in such a way that he became a totally useless monster in pvp, at least if he had death scale abilities that charge more easily than the one he has but it’s not Soral is no longer the same as before, he has already been left on the bench of many teams for the always reason that instead of helping you, Soral currently screws you more than it benefits you

2 Likes

Na he’s not totally useless. That’s a strong statement. He’s still very much useable imo. Obviously worse than before though.

Soral is so much worse now. I doubt I’ll ever use it in a ranked team again if it stays like this. It’s fine for @LemonSqueezy because 1. he’s a teambuilding god and 2. he didn’t get to experience how powerful it used to be firsthand.

That’s going a bit too far. The only time I’ve said that was for persephia on release when we were in a RAW meta.

4 Likes

Does Lemon have it awakened?

I used Soral A LOT pre-nerf and quite a lot post-nerf. It’s ruined. It doesn’t do what it used to at all, the moveset is too slow and clunky because the 100TU baby conversion means it is way too passive.

They nerfed it way too hard. Literally 4 nerfs if you include the HP boost 1000HP → 500HP.

For reference, I used it with Fiona and an entrance or two where I could maximise the pullback as well as stealthy accelerating my team (often for the 68TU double bloodfury). I.e. with very heavy support for exactly what it does. Post-nerf I altered the setup slightly to support it even more to try and help it work but it fell apart completely. It didn’t feel worth building around and that section of my team lost me momentum in battles it made me lose games.

I think it’s fine to run alongside other birds (a type with very little support so far) or throwing it into a random team and hoping it lines up but now it’s more of a general annoyance for the opponent rather than a strong sweeper. I may have even been generous with the B tier rating.

3 Likes

I know the point of your post. What I’m saying is it’s as frustrating for anyone to spend 80 tickets on a monster for it to get a nerf like that, not just ‘f2p’. I just dislike it a lot when someone tries to use that in their rhetoric. It always creates unnecessary polarisation.

1 Like

Regarding what Lemon told me, I was not convinced, because I have already tried to make several combinations, but having to sacrifice allies does not convince me very much, and building around Soral is not very advantageous at the moment after the nerf. I thought about writing to you privately so you could help me like you once did, but after reading this message, I think it’s not worth it, Soral will stay on the bench spending a harsh winter in the rankings, I will use it in the unclassified how beautiful it is :joy:, until Duck discovers his potential again :joy:

1 Like

Only those four words in my entire text caught your attention? Man, you need to be less toxic

1 Like

I was using it along with the double-shift bird that is a paralysis converter, so if necessary, I would sacrifice that bird to get a baby Soral, and also stun the enemy with its revenge. But whatever, I feel very weak about the part of the team where I place Soral

Soral, used to be the King of PvP with 42tu charge of Double Bloodfury, protecting itself with monsters that were not protectors and also could sweep on their own. Now it is a slow bird that will kill but just your own monsters before getting removed by the faster enemy sweepers.

But I do agree that pre-nerf, some games were decided by whose Soral comes fist on the battlefield LoL.

1 Like