Thoughts on PvP meta

Hi guys,

So I had the chance for the first time since I am back to see what’s going on in PvP, and I was horrified to see the abuse of entrances that is going on right now.

Is not stun the problem
Is not sleep
Is not roaring entrance

The problem is actually the abuse of sendback moves on monsters with a powerful entrance.

I came up with a solution resulting in a enormous nerf for SE, Legendaries and Mythics.

EVERY entrance passive will be automatically UNMOVABLE.

So monsters with entrance like Kaerukenshi will lose unmovable like a separate skill (as this will be included in the entrance) and gain another skill, same for Lemon unmovable will be fused with entrances and will gain another passive.

Malwing will lose blowback, Sober will lose divine rebirth and so on…

I know this will represent a big change, probably the biggest, but is for the health of this game.
Is absolutely unacceptable what is going on now.

4 Likes

This post lost credibility the moment you wrote this :joy:

4 Likes

Do you have a problem with active stun moves? Like stun wave or stun flash?

No not so much. But they can certainly add to the problem and keep the lock going. Anyway, I don’t want to detract from your post talking about stun :blush:

It’s an interesting idea for sure all jokes aside.

Is the only solution to stop people abusing, as you said in your old post, creativity should not be penalised to add immunes everywhere.

1 Like

I remember back in time when I did fight for Canishogun underdog to be nerfed because was too fast and was penalising creativity in frontline, right now I feel the same, I feel this really cut off from PvP some very good monsters that have the “unluck” not to be immune.

It’s a great idea. It will reduce abuse, but not stop it completely unfortunately

1 Like

Reducing the abuse is a very good start.
People will eventually give up when the 80 TU lock does not get backed up by another immediate entrance.

I don’t think all of them deserve that! There are some which have a great effect (Trick or Treat, Tranquilizing, Tidal, Fairy’s Dust, Shocking, Shield All etc.) but some should actually be encouraged to be multiple-use.

For example, Lava Entrance purely serves as an immediate counter to Sleep lock, Stealth/Shields and Mark, not as a way to take control of a match. Summon/Twin/Triple Entrance has no effect on the opponent’s team, and just gives fodder to your team. Same for Healing Entrance or (regular) Shield Entrance.

4 Likes

I was wondering why it gave such a low amount of RP when I beat you yesterday.

4 Likes

Hellfox and Atra say hi.

Exactly. Also Angel

1 Like

I didn’t play ranked for a year or more is natural you are not gonna get 1000+ points.
Anyway gg, I was wandering who was that guy with so much awoken stuff, and I didn’t remember at all Exocross, I should have attacked you to take off your mark but I didn’t, silly me :rofl:

1 Like

It should be based off of what RP you gave when you last played instead of having it decreased. It’s not like you did any worse than before.

I’m pretty sure he’d be giving a lot more RP if it left off from when he was actively playing pvp. It probably reset sort of like what happened with Bouncy

Yes it resets after a while you don’t play ranked.

That’s my data for the moment, as you can see there is nothing recorded previously to this PvP, encept how many times I made it in top 10/50

1 Like

I do this all the time with jackolene

u better edit this and add jackolene or god help me
me and u gonna have a long debate in the dms

1 Like

You think about all the community, while all the old players who has and spam those entrances , they are having great moments in pvp will just ignore this or say they are against it

1 Like