Passive ability proposal?

Hello, greetings to all.
I bring a proposal, I do not know what you think.
It is a monster with a passive ability of immovable poison and that is obviously removed only by killing the monster.
Anyway, it’s just an idea I wanted to share here to see if it does not seem far-fetched and maybe the devs take it into account.

Good one but poison attacks should be nerfed tho

Lol . Poison in PvP is already no-brainer… When situations get tight with auto poisons, knocking them back saved a lot of my games…add immovable now ???
Please no !

Would support current meta more than necessary. IMHO would be too good and PvP will be full poison non plus ultra

Did you guys forget that an unmovable poison monster didn’t work out so well on voodoom… Do you think you guys would even give it another go? @Dev_VKC :joy::joy::joy:

In all seriousness, I’d be down for an immovable autopoisoner if the 3 classic poisoners got shown some love with a secret skill first.

Since an unmovable AP would be susceptible to stun, I think it’d be manageable tbh

Keep APs stun immune.
Give them secret skills.
Reduce TU of single poison eater.

I think he means a monster with poison attacks that cant be moved (purified)

You mean gravity field or unmovable instead if purified ?:sweat_smile:

No no. Read it again:

“It is a monster with a passive ability of immovable poison and that is obviously removed only by killing the monster.

Cant really understand the sentence but it seems he prpose a passive of “unmoveable poison” that can only be removed by death (purify wont work i guess)

Everyone can say goodbye to uc/dc/ic if this passive idea is approved.

Nah. UC only gives you the same 4 teams over and over again lol. 2 hard teams and 2 gimmes. Just keep restarting lol.