Thoughts on Prixis ( New Mythic)

Rejected.

3 Likes

Buenas y perdone el atrevimiento,se que aquĂ­ emplean el InglĂ©s pero no soy tan bueno en Ă©l
por cierto veo sus videos
tengo una pregunta y necesito una respuesta los mĂĄs exacta posible
juego el Neo hace mucho pasa q ue por el macimiento de mi hija llevo 3 años sin jugar,pero siempre he tenido la duda de como puedo comprar gemas si el precio o costo de ellas no me sale ni empleando VPN
antes que me pongan los demĂĄs usuarios que el juego es F2P Ăł P2W les adelanto que solo sĂ© de los orĂ­genes del Pay 2 Win, y creo q el otro hace referencia a jugar gratis
la situaciĂłn puede deberse a que vivo en Cuba
un cordial saludo espero que alguien me pueda ayudar.

His special effects should really be strengthened. That is useless. Unlocking cannot be played with Cynthia yet. Drift is still limited. His own attack value is too high and too fragile. It should be added to the blood volume. The engraved Rune should be changed to immune dizziness or extraordinary will.

I spent hundreds of dollars to wake her up, the actual combat effect is very poor, ask to strengthen

I strongly urge it to be strengthened.

Formula 1 is the pinnacle of motorsport so it’s kind of disappointing that she doesn’t have 99% speed.

2 Likes

:flushed::interrobang:

2 Likes

Guys in myth I’ve only been released for a few days, you haven’t even had time to study it well, try to make the most of its potential first and then express yourself if you think it really needs to improve.

I think the mythic is interesting , If I were to play him I would use turn skip to set up his sonic attack and I could even give him a shield so he can jump safely and then on his other turns you can use drift to align it at the same time it heals, even this can be used to pass the time and reduce the distance of your monsters.Try it well friends, it’s interesting in my opinion. Regarding the ss, there are many branded things, it doesn’t have to be Cyntia xd :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Si,en busca de respuestas tengo ver todo lo relacionado,pero los veo desde antes

I just copied ur friend ID in a notebook, so I will send everytime I enter lmfao

And you will just be another player i reject whenever my friend list reaches 50

That reject all button is so useful

2 Likes

I don’t care, I will do it again again and again

should have a reject loki button

:stuck_out_tongue:

Idk what ppl Think. For me she is at least tier A or S- meta pvp. They try compare this myth with megalodragon who can’t skip. She is killer monster Thats why sometimes she doesnt have target .

I don’t want this monster somehow get raw hypnosis or something stupid like retribution.

2 Likes

I am on almost 50 win streak using her in the frontline (which she is not intended to) and I find her very well balanced with a breaker move, high damage slipstream and a conditional focus. She for sure cannot be ignored cause after 50tu she has a guaranteed kill either with slipstream or drift into sonicbreaker.

4 Likes

These two passive skills are too bad. Strengthening them is good. Unlock secret skills useless

1 Like

her name is Prius
she will be mediocre at best surely

her SS should be “Recharge” (like typical prius) - a 50tu move that restores all her charges of drift and slipstream while healing her.

4 Likes

Yeah I think she’s fine. Definitely doesn’t need buffing. The fact she can either line up a 130TU piercing kill or do a 100TU one-shot on the first turn at 85% speed means she’s always going to perform well enough. She’s just nothing overpowered so if you’re wanting to get the best mythics then ignore her and get something else.