3 Likes

Office lady supremacy

1 Like

What the speed is like ?

Kewl mythic but why it Nicki Minaj doe

1 Like

How you was able to see the new mystic early

1 Like

Another stun immune mon who can turn anyone into suikenshi and can do the same thing infinite times which regallion does once only with a condition like slayerbanes.
If this lady appears in pvp she will probabely be one of the most power crept stuff the playerbase ever saw.

1 Like

Btw the question is can concentrate be used on herself?
If it is possible can’t she shut down a team by disabling the sweepers behind protectors?
Good luck facing a concentrated polaboss.

Mythic Colosseum

HOLY â– â– â– â–  YES

I already have a deadly setup for her

2 Likes

This girl will be a fatal blow to teams that work with protectors.
crescendo and a good bit of stun and her disabling move gonna hit hard if used well.

I hope concentrate doesn’t work on herself.

I need to start potting mantiferno ASAP

HOLY SHET ITS my anniversary

I want to join her class

2 Likes

Seems a little slow to do anything crazy to me. The SS gives it some good impact but you’ll have to have a lot of time to set up your monsters with focus. It’s definitely a powerful tool for rocklock, a strategy that doesn’t need any more support! There it might feel a bit broken but otherwise it’s just decent support.

I like the discipline skill as an upgraded forgive. Worth noting that it can only be used on an enemy once because it resets the kills. They’ll have to have another kill before you can use it on them again. So you can’t accelerate her and push two enemies permanently out of play.

3 Likes

Boy she got some big azz feet lol