This is probably the best PvP event monster I've had an opportunity to get.

After trying it out in a few pvp’s i realised that if you kill either nebel or cosmo with payback killer it also prevents the divine shield passive. Is this intended?

I believe so

Negates all passives that go with death revenge it’s why tort won’t spirit steal it either

That would make sense, i thought it worked differently because turtle is 2 effects in 1 passive

Sanctistage survives wallbreaker

Against team flippin rocket as well.

I dont think he can kill stag or sloth

Did u win ? Team rocket visited my lab twice today and stole my wins !

1 Like

3 Likes

I lost because Stag didn’t die from wallbreaker. I had Mecha next in line and would have been able to Team Turn and get Two desperate double attacks and a blood fury attack to wipe out Mecha, Lion, Gyo and Celeshine. I would have won hands down. One dam move away from victory. His other monsters would have been easy to handle. I saw his end game in the last battle.

I guess type disadvantage dint one shot it

Exactly

And Grovo.

Hahaha you would have lost just accept it and do better next time don’t say what if’s I could have beaten such and such if he’s protect didn’t rng me I’m not some noob player have won the most Pvps in this game and been playing for over 3 years heck I had a gatekeeper made after me and run with a high win rate and taught 3/4 of you how to play this game :joy: makes me laugh when I see people try to trash talk me.

4 Likes

Omg I just realised dogtooth is team rocket !!!
Plot twist ?
And u r in my friends list for a long time

1 Like

Hahaha yeah I’m teamrocket I though change name a lot when I want to just play and try stuff Or curious on a new combo

2 Likes

Can confirm this, this guy was already a legend when I started playing almost 3 years ago

I pretty much can’t say if this is sarcasm or genuine praise !

“Account Sale” :yum::yum:

1 Like

No Sarcasm intended actually, just giving giving credit to one of the 3 best players this game has ever seen

2 Likes

GG man very close game i had with you.

My atra razien vs your team.

By necormany your dolphin i was able to block geomarui and chromea won me the game.

1 Like