This is probably the best PvP event monster I've had an opportunity to get.

Gg was about to msg you :joy: I walked straight into that good use of raizen endgame :ok_hand:

1 Like

No 1
I had no idea whatsoever Teamrocket was you.

No 2
What you have accomplished in this game is irrelevant to what could have happened in that battle.

No 3
I accepted I lost the battle. I didnā€™t say anything about RNG. Wall breaker from the bird will never kill stag. Itā€™s a reality not RNG. Iā€™m not sure what you are on about.

No 4
Donā€™t take yourself to seriously.

No 5
I would have won if stag died from wallbreaker.
:rofl: FACT. :joy:

I find it funny that you that you got so worked up over my comment.

When you beat me then you can talk cause your a joke :joy:

Have to add I only get worked up when I Face a sore loser or winner you seem like the person that If you won would never shut up about it

Also no more shall be said on this if you donā€™t like me I donā€™t care and this thread will return to normal or well put back on track I did kinda derail it

My reply got hidden?? Lol how can I defend myself if my replies get hidden even though they are not offensive. Lol

Calling me a joke now? Your behavior as a moderator is appalling. You really shouldnā€™t moderate.

Sorry I hurt your ego because I stated a fact about one battle.

1 Like

Been moderating before any of the other moderators

1 Like

Well you should lead by example.

Donā€™t turn this into a fight

You are the one that did that. Unbelievable!

I didnā€™t know team rocket was you!

Well then I apologise

Sadly my comment stating that I didnā€™t know Team Rocket was you got hidden earlier.
I was a bit worked up though:)

Hey donā€™t worry about it. Please note I never said Iā€™m better than TeamRocket because Iā€™ve never beat you and even if I did get one win that doesnā€™t mean much.

Also I didnā€™t talk about RNG. Wall-breaker from the bird can never kill stag itā€™s just a reality not RNG. I accepted my loss but I do believe I would have won that battle if the bird had the ability to kill stag with wallbreaker. Everything was lined up well. You canā€™t blame me for getting excited about the possibility of beating an evil Pokemon snatching teamšŸ¤£

I enjoyed the last battle though. Was lots of fun. I wish you would have told me it was you when I mentioned team rocket weeks agoā€¦

Lol aviaeronix is an electric type and Stag is a grass type. Avia literally never one shots Stag idk what you guys are arguing about :sob:

Thatā€™s like if I complained that cyclo protector killer didnā€™t bring Drako to hg :joy:

Hey I didnā€™t complain about it. Scroll up you will see that I said what you said. I simply posted here to report that Stag is another monster on Aviraā€™s list that she canā€™t kill

Previously only Grovo and Sloth where mentioned in this thread. People may have forgotten about Stag. So I just added it to the list. Offcourse because itā€™s a type weakness.

Shark can one shot any electric protector, right?

he can one shot any protector in the game.

and the se version can one shoot all protects except for grov stag sloth

1 Like

I think I heard that drako could sometimes survive jawā€™s wall breaker.

havent. been playing drake in quite sometime, but maybe it rng with him

sometimesā€¦ like in 1/10 cases he stays with more than 1hp

Considering jawā€™s wall breaker is ss, it deserves to be a guaranteed one shot. Just like when toxic kill is the ss for cyclo.

Itā€™s because of the totally unnecessary randomness of the damage. In my opinion it shouldnā€™t exist.

1 Like

Yep i can confrim that, played shark for a long timeā€¦ Same stuff with shadowyrm Not shooting drako to hg Sometimes, rare but it happens