This is probably the best PvP event monster I've had an opportunity to get.

Screenshot_20181205-105001 Is anybody else excited about getting this monster?

Also is payback killer a new move?

Pretty cool move I reckon. That combined with roaring entrance and wall breaker is pretty sweet. Sendback is often handy as well.

yeah this is definitely S+ tier SE
both special skill WB and PK pierce hg and shield
i am surprised dev make this monster as event prize lol

Both payback killer and wall breaker are very restrictive moves, but having raw bloodfury there to grab a kill on a HG monster with roaring entrance makes this monster a lot more rounded. It’s probably my favourite designed SE all year, in both moveset and art.

It implies a new S+++ legendary is coming.

Don’t you think there are too many eggs on that bird’s back?

aviaeronix is his long lost cyborg brother

1 Like

This one should be the 1st monster in neo that uses asymmetrical design.

Im going to use avia near chrome :slight_smile: chrome’s sole weakness being protectors i think it will work well. Also i think only sloth and grovo can survive his wall breaker i could be wrong tho

1 Like

Good thought to use it by Chrome! Wall breaker ignores defence so I can’t imagine it getting stopped by Grovo or Sloth. I don’t know what the damage is like though… maybe not always high enough to do all the health Sloth has?

This is how much damage sloth took from avia’s wall breaker. Still in the yellow so sloth definitely survives but grovo has a bit less hp so i don’t know for sure

It’s a beast. Don’t worry about wall breaker and PB killer being restrictive. Fact is if this monster is positioned correctly it’s gonna get a kill from one of those moves on entry. Plenty of FL’s run protectors. Revenge monsters are common as well. My Tygo isn’t happy lol.

Running him at 5th as an example will work fine.
I’m thinking about all those protector FL’s.

Retribution FL’s won’t like him as well. Hellfox, Zib can be negated.

Also Robin is in some strong FL’s

My Tygo and Drako aren’t happy either. Both in my FL

Awesome Super Epic. S+ tier

Sloth is one solid protector.

My Drako and Croc obviously got vaporizedScreenshot_20181205-103704

Btw that team in the screen shot utilized him well with Onigiest and Duscy

Oh yeah, type disadvantage! I often forget that. Sloth is definitely safe from being one-shot and most likely Grovo too.

Yup! Grovo will maybe end up with red hp but should survive as he only has about 400 less hp. Mossgoliath gets 1 shotted though

Edit: overall avia being a very threatening and a easily obtained monster i think we can expect to see more sloth and grovo in pvp

I’ve got Grovous don’t want him in my FL at all though. I doubt he would be used in FL’s. Maybe at 5th? I’m suspecting this New Bird will be common between 5th & 7th .

Sloth for sure though

True, grovo has to cast an insanely high 160Tu protect focus and that wouldnt even make him take less damage from wall breaker since it ignores defense.

I don’t even have Grovo in my team at all. LoL haven’t even bothered to evolve him in fact😂

Edit: I’m one win away from getting the Bird

Also some interesting scenarios will be faced by people who use this bird. There are times when we want to trigger stun revenge monsters to give our stun convertors and counters a turn. Killing stun revenge with the Bird can be negative at least in those scenarios. Not really a weakness but it’s something :blush:

Sloth had the type advantage but the monster is great

That what makes him great :slight_smile: