What are good Legendaries?

Just curious as I pulled Penguini my first try.

He is evil. He and Velocirex with their assisted thunder all. Ridiculous. I have to use knock back on them so that when they use it, my death revenger is in my lineup. Otherwise I can’t kill him, he does too much damage. You pulled a good one.

Thanks for the feedback. I see that he is an all out offensive monster. Feel a lot better now.

He was also one of the favorites from Hunter Island, I’m wondering if he’ll get his old main skill back in his Ultra Evolution. If I recall correctly, it was the only AOE Last Stand in the game. I could be wrong though.

That’s the thing we’ll never know for now as it’s still early in the game.

I currently upgraded him to Don Penguini and his Last Bite is awesome - albeit not AOE. He’s a bit of a tank as well as able to dish out damage.

I have an omegawyrm which I brought over from HI and a fire dolphin thing that I can’t remember the name of

I transfered Angelon which is a great support monster.

From eggs Ive also hatched Freeznix which have insane attack stat with AoE, Create Duplicate, Switch Places and Death Revenge, which is pretty good.

I also hatched Talosquire with AoE, Survivor, Accelerate Team and Death Revenge, but he have not impressed me too much.

I brought over Gigarock. Last Bite is awesome if you get the set up for it.