This is probably the best PvP event monster I've had an opportunity to get.

I think its safe to assume payback killer will kill anything no matter what. Over 8k against a earth type monster.

1 Like

They donā€™t have u against a team in your league! Feel sorry for them. You probably GT it again and killed their Viridi next haha

Haha well that was just a random fight against ai for testing purposes xD

Just to clarify in case you werenā€™t aware. The bird can only kill monsters with a death or payback revenge. Not stun or poison revenge monsters. I donā€™t think he will go in my team. Personally,

Wall breaker is great, but especially in a meta with a lot of ret flā€™s I will be keeping my icefang in 5th. Wallbreaker also will leave him with nothing until approx 150 sec (potted) is over or a give turn. Sendback seems strong tho. Payback killer will only work based on my experience, practically only if youā€™re playing @GaryOak lol.

Other mons would be
Hellfox
Throw all dude
Turt
Rhino Pufferfish and green wolf thing
Ultima
Deathwarg
Divine shield bird and dragon
Mortar triceratops
Talo & Firedrake
I hope I didnt miss anyā€¦

Out of these, Ultima, Turt, and Fox seemed to be the most played and even then I donā€™t see them too often and turt is normally a liability in my eyes on the other team.

Needless to say, I love the design tho! Great monster, just not one I will be putting on my team.

4 Likes

I whole-heartedly agree. Those were my exact thoughts too. Itā€™s a SE protector counter aka a worse version of Jawshank which comes with a counter to DR too if we ever need that somewhere. Raw bloodfury makes it slightly more versatile but itā€™s still too restrictive to be used in top PvP teams unless you know itā€™s going to work in the current meta.

Itā€™s good to see how strong payback revenge is, so it can be used in all PvE content except UC if we face a battle with lots of DR.

1 Like

Damn. I really need to start grinding. What an amazing monster! I also love how the first evolve name is Turbo :joy: I NEā€™d at that

Really good monster love the design i would love it more if it had solo instead of raw or has stun immunity which would make it amazing.

I still perfer ice feng because so that i can get to that gyo or bb hiding behind protectors.

Iā€™d prefer shark, quicker and is never a burden

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. Didnā€™t know that. Probably not S+ super epic then. But still very good mon. Now the devs will release one with an enhanced payback killer that negates all revenge moves. They will call it:

ā€œRevenge Killerā€

I guess thatā€™s why Shark is a legend and Aviaeronix SE?

Does payback killer stop the DR triggering?

If it does, Rip Gary.

If it doesnā€™t then it would seem a bit counterintuitive, since the DR mon still fulfilled its main purpose.

1 Like

it does stop the dr triggering :joy:

Nonono, thatā€™s why shark has a motorbike and Aviaeronix doesnā€™t

1 Like

U r wrongā€¦ Avia has betterā€¦ not 1 but 4 rockets on itā€™s backā€¦ To support itā€™s send back "We are blasting off again kek "

I would love to earn that new bird SEā€¦ but pvp sucks hard at the momentā€¦
Many connection problems on opponent site and mine aswellā€¦ and just op-opponents if you find oneā€¦

1 Like

Will turt copy the bird if it is killed by payback killer?

No it wonā€™t

1 Like

@Dev_VKC why is a motorcycle faster than a jet pack in Neo?

Also why do you keep nerfing me? :sob:

Maybe they think you are op. Who knowsā€¦

Their testing your resolve to be a mod lol

2 Likes