Thanks for the cool PvP monsters

I’ve already got Torentide, but nice others can pick up this cool monster.

This new Auto-Protector is one of the best looking/designed monsters I’ve seen. Awesome design:
Screenshot_20200331-205203~2
Payback revenge and posion gas makes it dangerous.

Nice work devs

3 Likes

Respectfully Disagree with the OP. A rockoid with payback revenge is horrendous :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Yeah cuz in game there are only 2 payback kiler

Ackshually there are 3

1 Like

That’s an AS I guess

Well good thing I just recently got shock from the friend chest lol

Real talk, I don’t think I like the looks of this one. Could get soooo toxic, forcing people to give up their offense just to get rid of that one little thing. Tortogeist may be more brutal, but at least he gives the enemy time to accommodate, whether by stunning him, knocking him off the field, or getting proper fodder in place. This yet again feels like an egregious amount of value for a sub 4 star monster.

I don’t think it’ll be as bad as people are making it out to be; RAW can make this thing a complete joke, and any form of non-lethal removal can handle it just fine. At the very least, it isn’t as cheap as Bomboid in terms of cost. Speaking of which, it’s revenge skill should be able to kill it due to elemental advantage. Additionally, what works with dealing with Tort could also deal with this. Overall, I think it’s a little too early to be judging it; we’ll have to see it in play before a conclusion can be made.

2 Likes

Says mister Hellfox :joy:

Last time I checked Hellfox didn’t look like a rock…

2 Likes

Es evidente que cambiará el meta actual pero habiendo tantos delfines o alacranes, así como monstruos tan veloces que no dan ni turnos al enemigo, me parece muy bueno este rockoid, aparte que también podría servirle al enemigo para hacer un ataque potente de muchos segundos y como muere, ps entra el siguiente, no está nada mal, así que como dice es muy pronto para juzgar y a la mayoría le gusta todos los rockoids que está saliendo, este no es la excepción

WeLcOmE bAcK tO tHe FoRuM. wE dOnT sPeAk ThAt LaNgUaGe HeRe

2 Likes

It’s 16 cost!! :joy:

Cheap as chips

Not so much during this inflation PvP :joy:

1 Like