the new ultimate challenge battle new monsters horrorclaw

A new ultimate challenge battle start tomorrow

So we get to keep the monster that kill this monster eh…For sure people will use the crappiest monster to kill it then…><"…And hopefully desperate strike comes with hold ground…else it is basically useless…zZzz

Grimmowl is main attraction at least for me

What if rockoid killed him, pretty lame huh? Lol :sweat_smile::anguished:

But a legendary will kill them is a luck

I hope there’s survivor move on him so people have no choice but to kill him immediately. That’s move make him more interesting

I believe he hv life flip

His design is really cool, wat will happen if its cannibalized or death rolleted?

Roullete never trigger passive dunno with canib.

Any tips on UC ? Got electtic nebel today but didnt have atra :frowning:

Isn’t this thing basically a 10 cost legend? Like most of the time you get swept at the beginning it’s by a legend, so for people with less legendary especially this thing is actually really good I think.
If he’s death rouletted it probably won’t trigger, passives so far don’t trigger from death roulette
Cannibalise might be funny though

I think we should wait until we know with how much HP the monster actually gets revived. Horrorclaw aka last biters nightmare :smiley:

How about death revenge? Or dying from posion(not from initial poison attack)
Well i guess doc’s right :sweat_smile:

If he has desperate strik he most likely will have hold ground, poison could be indeed a serious issue :smiley: oh boy, i think we can start a thread to collect the most unlucky ways how your horrorclaw died in a battle :smiley:

No, it really isn’t. That’ll discourage people from whittling it down slowly trying to make it die of poison or try to have a weaker monster kill it. This thing is going to be insane.

Yeah would be awesome. I’d assume death roulette will work but Cannibalise will not. I think one of the newest legendaries has a skill that can’t be activated by Cannabalise either, I’m sure this will be the same. 

Lol doc :joy:

Hopefully it doesn’t revive a mon with full health. It also needs hold ground so desperate strike is more viable and isn’t too cost efficient like the old versions of rhyno and puff…

Apart from that i think it would be a good mon.

Wait a minute. This guy doesn’t have a spot in the monsterdex yet! Look, there were 3 SEs added in the update, and we got them already- cryptblade, death chicken, and the other death chicken. So surely there must be an update coming by the time they hand it out. :smiley:

I hope the new update gives Galliodrake something good. I’m holding off evolving him until I know it’s worth it.

Theres only one death chicken, the other one is dead chicken, his unlucky brother :smiley: