[IMPORTANT] No answer for horrorclaw and cryptblade patch

Hi everyone !
I was wondering :
Shouldn’t we ask the devs to solve the problem about horrorclaw and cryptblade (they don’t revive buffed enemies) as when we made the topics about this problem they were very busy ?
It was so fun and challenging to use them…
Moreover the next ultimate challenge will be out in a few weeks. I really want these monsters back to how they were. Please show your support :

Did somebody just asked this matter on the chat session on fridays? I cannot participate on the weekly chat coz its 1pm and it would be 1am here is our country. I think they should resolve crypblade and horrowclaw to revive/revenge passive to buffed enemies.

Hi everyone !
I was wondering :
Shouldn’t we ask the devs to solve the problem about horrorclaw and cryptblade (they don’t revive buffed enemies) as when we made the topics about this problem they were very busy ?
It was so fun and challenging to use them…
Moreover the next ultimate challenge will be out in a few weeks. I really want these monsters back to how they were. Please show your support :

From what I remember the response from the moderators was that it was intentional

Yes we know its intentional but the question is that are they going to return to what it was before, many F2P players would be happy about this, it will make UC more competitive rather than for P2W players,

given it was intentional I do not think they will revert it. As I said they most likely want their paying player base to have an advantage in the Ultimate Challenge and these monsters were really easy to get and with some luck allowed players to climb to top 50 of the back off these two monsters alone.

I’ve not gotten any response whether they will revert it or not but I highly doubt it… I reckon its best to wait till the next update to monsters to see if they do anything. until then just wait n see.

Honestly they could use a rework if they don’t into something more interesting.

I agree with Zard. Their main role was for the UC. Now that they can’t revive buffed monsters anymore they’ve sort of lost their place in the game. if the devs are not for reversing the change then they do deserve some new attractions on their abilities 

Its sounds like “purchase more for entertaiment” hidan :smile::smile:

It wasn’t only about luck it was very challenging and exciting trying to revive a good monster

The thing is it was intentional but it was not a finalised decision as some of the devs such as Ryan and Tyler where not aware at first of the change
Just have to wait for the update to see what happens

I agreed, lets hope tomorrow they say something