The Ultimate Challenge Event

Ok for once I’m super excited for this event. It’s finally an opportunity to separate major players from major payers.

I can also say I’m not so excited for the prize Crygolem. Perhaps I just don’t understand the concept behind it. So basically we have a tank and when he gets to low hp, he has desperate double and this new move “fury mode” where his defense is added to his attack. This seems pointless to me because desperate double is strong enough to almost ohko most monsters. It’s a good idea but not for this monster in my opinion. It would only be useful if you have a moderate power move with a lower TU

I’m looking forward to get that monster, It would be better if it had Hold the ground but it’s ok and finally I will have a desperate double monster!! :smiley:

Told you guys about this before in my spoilers :slight_smile: so happy I wasent wrong

What means that you can increase the difficulty by 20? You can get to level 20 and then 40 and so on? And that means that players that have a really good team will climb a lot easier and meanwhile the players that don’t have a good team will get stuck earlier? In this way you have almost no chance of getting the bonus monster if you don’t have a decent team…

Isn’t that kind of the point though? :P This way people who are genuinely good will go higher than people who want to spend gems?

It makes more of a strategy for players as well. Do they want to take the risk of fighting a tougher team and having the possibility of losing or should they rather stay at a lower difficulty level where they will win for sure. We’ll have to wait and see.

Also I’d like to see some of my teams “power level” as the computer or whatever rating system uses. I hope they show the ai’s teams owner

I don’t know I feel like those events should reward players that have bad luck or don’t spend money in gems so we can get good monsters… I just get epics on the wheel and I spent already a decent amount of money :S
I just hope I can get the featured monster xD

It would be quite hilarious if they gave you an assisted water team against an assisted energy team. Or if they gave you a team full of epics against a team full og buffed legendaries. I’m already expecting there to be many bugs and problems with this event.

Just finished the extreme rank for the super challenge, but only got one gem instead of 2, anyone else encountered that problem?

PS: the AI’s lineup is almost full of monsters weak to twinkiller’s =)

Edit: I just went back over the video I recorded, I also didn’t receive the Omegamid

Edit 2: disregard the stuff about not getting omegamid, i did receive it.

It only gave me one gem as well. It did give me the omegamid though. Attached is the team I used. I unwanted friended and knocked back to three bronze shells. Then I just kept stunning to keep the shells from attacking. Both legendary time strikers sent themselves back then I switched places back for them with nebronix and Octoboss to stun more.

Possibly its just a bug and the devs will fix it. I was completely caught off guard by all those protect monsters in the front line add to the fact that oniblad used 1 v 1 on the very first move and almost dreamhunted me to death.

These were the moves I saw on him:

1 vs 1

Dreamhunt

Bloodthirst

did get the chance to see his fourth.

I also noticed that fury mode is a passive skill, i though it was a move. 

sorry! we just fixed this! we will be handing out an extra gem to all winners that only got 1 gem in a minute!

Thanks Ryan =)

I’m actually happy to see that they managed to program the ai to use step back with polareon