The Basement(Enter At Your Own Risk, Read first post.)

The thing is, I find your frequent complaining about Gary to be way more obnoxious than his jokes. To me, his sense of humor is amusing. I enjoy him being around.

We all like different things, and want different things from this space.

The thing about community is that there could be a place at the table for everyone, but you’ll always have a couple of monkeys screeching about how this or that monkey doesn’t belong.

Maybe you should focus on strengthening your own internal ignore button. Might serve you well.

3 Likes

He is necroing old threads, posting troll comments every time somebody ask for help and provocate people whenever he has the possibility. I don’t even know who you are if you come from the lounge group or whatever Gary fanboy bullshit this is. I can imagine he is even motivating or asking for likes on his posts so he feels more likely in the right position. There is no need about a discussion that I would like to have an ignore button because I don’t want to read his posts. That’s my personal opinion and I don’t need any random guy telling me to improve my ignore skills. Either you accept my opinion or you ignore it rather than telling to do so.

What we all like or not, that’s not something you can judge about. You can’t speak for the majority here or are you some kind of lounge president talking for the rest of the community

Enjinn stop being so salty that you got kicked from Line for being annoying.

I didn’t even kick you, idk why you take out your pent up anger on me all the time :joy:

I’ll add you again if that will make you happy, but I can’t protect you from other people inevitably kicking you when you become unbearable again.

Same offer goes for Mr. X

2 Likes

For the reasons above. I have given you 3 reasons to dislike you and you can’t deny its the truth. Just go ahead and check your history of posting in case you don’t know yourself what bs you are writing. It has nothing to do with your childish lounge group on LINE nor that I got kicked out of the group for helping new players - not for being annoying as you said. Help is something you have done barely in this forum at all

You have invited me already to your new group more than 2 time and I have declined every time because I don’t want to be a part of this community consisting of people like you. This is what I have told you already but you still act outside like this conversation this never happened.

TL;DR

Just invited you to the Line group again, like this post when you accept the invitation :+1:

4 Likes

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Yoo, wtf , why my name is being tarnished,
Not cool miss witch.
But expected from prof oak. :unamused:

4 Likes

:joy:

you’re clearly a howling monkey, not a screeching monkey :grin:

2 Likes

Smh :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hey MonkeyDluffy (sorry to ping you) do you play PS4? And if so do you play Apex Legends? I saw someone yesterday on apex with the exact same name as you have on forum and it made me curious

Naah bro, I don’t play apex legends,
Only e7. Sold my neo :raised_hands:
It’s olrite fam, my ign is pretty common if someone watches anime., :smile:

I play apex

Nice! Looks like on PS4 as well :slight_smile: is 12 kills your PR?

Replying to a post pings a person. Don’t ping them directly please. I know nothing malicious in this case, but it’s the rule.

Ok.

Whats the difference between your mother and a mallard with a cold?

1 Like

BoilerTribe tellllllll meeeeeeee

Well. Ones a sick duck, and I dont remember the rest but your mother’s a ■■■■■ :joy::joy::joy::joy:

PR? What that

PR= Personal record. I was asking if 12 kills was your highest kills in a match :smiley: