The Basement(Enter At Your Own Risk, Read first post.)

Lochi Comeback

1 Like

In the second crossword I found

“enjiinisalwaysinhisfeelings”

&

“exuisabigot”

Anyone else find anything interesting?

1 Like

Also I found

“abrargotcatfished”

&

“ZardHasNeverReadTheForumRules”

1 Like

I found Momrude :thinking:

I found ahdkenshajalgmrhqgzbfnv

1 Like

“Me bendy”
“U fix it”
“Stab”

1 Like

Double gem deals

I see love money

Found this tweet thread that chews out Evertale: figured I’d post it here just in case you were all interested.
Here

4 Likes

Oh yes, you G, good job on posting it here.

1 Like

I aim to please.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing…I enjoyed reading the comments about the pedos in suits :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

So about that tweet thread I posted a couple days ago…as it turns out, it’s a deeper rabbit hole than I expected.
Here

Hmmm, account has been suspended.

Like what the ■■■■ is that? These hospitals already have a ■■■■ ton of money from taxes (right? Or do taxes really not provide enough / at least a large portion of what the hospitals need?)

Not necessarily, not all hospitals receive federal funding in America. There’s standardized amounts that are charged for procedures, google “RVU” or “Relative Value Units” which a lot of times determine how physicians and advanced practitioners are paid at the end of the day

If Mr. X and Enjinn started a clan together, who do you think would kick the other out first? Discuss.

1 Like

I have no personal problems with Mr.x. I am respecting a lot that he is dominating pvp for several seasons now. Definitely a good player. I can’t stand his attitude of being arrogant and ignorant at the same time. Some people can’t distinguish that like you gary always trying to provocate others while u get triggered easily at the lounge group yourself by kicking people out whenever something doesn’t fit in your agenda.

So I would like to start a counter discussion. If Gary + any other necro lover would create a clan. Who would be the one being kicked out? Oh wait this is supposed to be funny right? Judge yourself Gary. I am sick of your childish behavior and I wish there would be an ignore button on this forum to save life time from reading your non sense

1 Like

And pizza is not a food you chimps !