Delete my account Devs

Everytime I start a thread, a comment from KillerDog is compulsory saying that don’t make any new threads or I will suspend ur account. If you don’t want any new threads then don’t ■■■■■■■ close the older ones. If there are no older ones then in case of any update I will have to make a new thread.
Developers aren’t able to recognise where the hell my gems go but KillerDog is the best naa, coz he already knows that I have posted many lies in my thread and he doesn’t refrain from mentioning it publicly.
I am done with this forum.

And kindly suspend my account forever. Thank you

1 Like

I was playing this game without this forum before and can play further too

1 Like

Or you could just you know delete the app instead of spamming the forum with your rhetoric. Just a thought…

Every thought isn’t meant to be expressed…and and and simply inhibit me from spamming ur forum forever, and I think u have that much of a mind to know how to do that baby…Just a thought :wink:

I do also wonder where all my beers go, I usually drink 1 and they’re suddenly all gone :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Maybe he spent his gems on the Dragulus egg in February where we all got a full refund due to the error and he did not get them back?

The first thread was closed at your request. You literally asked me too.

The second thread was closed because it was done by a “fake” account that seemed to just be you trying to use it as a way to get at all the people you didn’t like interrogating you in the first thread. Made under false pretences and with malicious intent… definitely a reason to be closed.

The third thread had you showing a message you got from support (on other gaming forums this is against the forum rules) and you were claiming they were wrong and it’s their servers to fault. Like I said in that thread, anything you go to support is for support to deal with. We have no access to the information on your account so cannot verify whether support was right or wrong. I offered you a suggestion to help you and closed the thread.

I know that it was cruel to publicly say that you’ve lied in other posts but it’s for anyone who goes to read that thread without the context of the previous two threads and they think I’m being overly harsh to someone. In one post you talk about being a teenager and how your pocket money is not enough to buy gems. In another post you wanted to sound smart and respectable so you said that you’re a doctor by profession… literally impossible if you’re a teenager because training to become a doctor takes many years. Again, I know I’m being harsh to you for things but when you’re systematically lying and you created a second account in the way you did that is going to get this kind of response from me and other moderators.

Take a couple of days to cool off and when you come back to the forum please use it to constructively discuss the game rather than in the way you have. I feel bad to be so harsh to someone as young as yourself. I’m sorry for how I’ve made you feel.

6 Likes

Not sure why it’s a big deal that KD pointed out the lies, it was pretty obvious in all the inconsistency between posts

1 Like

23 is not exactly a teenager,but is very young, and its normal to be a doctor in 23 years coz it only takes 5 years to complete medicine here. I am doing my internship right now, and interns don’t get salaries I guess so I am still living on my pocket money, but it doesn’t mean that I am not a doctor, If I have finished my studies than I am a doctor.

2 Likes

Idk guys but I for one have seen this kind of behaviour in this community before. From um… you know who.

1 Like

@ameerawan61 Thanks for photo as reference but don’t feel like you need to put up personal photos of yourself here! This is just people disagreeing on the internet and at the end of the day you know the truth about your own age. I removed those photos as soon as I saw them because I don’t know if it’s right people posting photos of themselves on this forum, but since some people set their profile pictures to themselves I guess it’s at your own discretion

Malicious intent :joy::joy::joy::joy: like seriously???
We doctors meet hundreds for people daily, and we know how to deal each type of person, I literally got @Aeronomatron with that. He was the only one who was having much trouble with me asking for a refund, but when he saw a similar thread but under a girls name he just got nice and soft :joy::joy::joy: Hypocrisy at its best :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Lmao was how am I supposed to know which name is a girls name or not, I simply provided the link to support as was done in your first thread

Nobody cares whether you’re a doctor or doing cleaning service… (There’s nothing wrong with either). It’s a mobile game forum.

1 Like

Who the hell is talking to you, just mind ur own business man… i am talking to Killerdog :joy::joy::joy:

Then pm him. Close this thread @Killerdog

U simply didn’t ask for proofs and didn’t enquired like u did for me, Right ??

Don’t try to put ur nose here, go find another thread to do so :wave::wave::wave:

No offense bro, but it wasn’t that difficult to tell that it was a dupe account. First post made around a day after was on the same topic as your other :joy::wink:

But u still fell for it, now don’t try to cover up man :joy::joy: