The Arkadion Masters Challenge!

So you know how in pokemon you have gym leaders? Well what if we had this here?

The Arkadion Masters

shadow

Holy

Earth: ByeBye7835

Fire: crystal

Element less

Air : eddster

Water: the master

The elite four

Champion:

Here’s how it goes. Each leader creates their own badge. If you can beat the leader in a pvp battle with only using one of their weaknesses (example: you can only use one water when facing the fire leader), then you get their badge.

Rules:

No stego

Leader must use at least 7 of their type of arkadion in their lineup.

Opponent can only use one arkadion of the leaders type weakness.

leaders and champions have two days after each online mission to change their team or not. They cannot be challenged for a badge or spot during that time period.

Elementless has no weakness, but for the element less, you must use at least 1 ark of every type in your lineup.

To prove that you read these rules, if you are going to be a leader, say your favorite food at the bottom of your post.

No stego/charc or triple stasis terrorfish or charcalynx. Basically no stun locking or stasis locking.

If you wish to take a leaders spot, you must use the team you would use if you were leader, and if you win you take their spot

If you win, you get a badge

Upon a challenger beating you, you PM them the badge then have both the challenger and leader post who won.

Badges must be small, such as the little trophies you can get on proboards. They can be displayed on a signature, or just kept in the message thy were sent.

CAN YOU HOLD THE CHAMPION SPOT AND BE THE ARKADION MASTER?

Spots are open! If you want a spot just ask.

This sounds fun. I hope this harvest some interest from people.

One thing I think needs changed is:
Minimum of 5 arks from yor gym type should be changed to minimum of 7 or 8. At least half of your starting line up should be of your gym type.

I’d like to take the Wind type gym.

That’d be hard for the elementless gym.

[quote name=“eddster” post=“40638” timestamp=“1398612588”]

This sounds fun. I hope this harvest some interest from people.

One thing I think needs changed is:
Minimum of 5 arks from yor gym type should be changed to minimum of 7 or 8. At least half of your starting line up should be of your gym type.

Added you to wind.

Changed requirement to 7

I’ll do fire, maybe.

Looks like I have to start training. Eddster took my favorite element.

i’m never getting that badge hahah

I’m glad he took it and not someone with Stego. Or else we’d all be dead (because they’d just permastun…).

On that note, I believe Stego should be banned from this, personally.

Sounds like fun, I will be water :smiley:
And I’d move water to right before element less due to strong water types(I.e. Cyrowyrm,Octoneer,snowja,kami, subzerotops, etc.)

Also, I do believe that the proof should be posted here by the leader AND challenger when the match occurs. That’s the best way to confirm it happened.

Aside from that, I don’t think they should so easily be able to replace the gym leader/etc. The only thing I think that should be replaceable if the Master position, seeing as once you beat the master, you become the ‘new’ master.

To replace the gym leader, I think that BOTH persons interested should have a series of matches (e.g. best out of xxxxx odd matches, so that there can’t be a tie), but both should use the lineup they’d use as leader for that specific gym.

With what The Master said, I also believe elementless will be the easiest gym to beat, due to the best elementless arks currently only being Arkwing and Omega…

And I don’t think people should have to necessarily go in any specific order - they can pick and choose.

Hehehe I’m the Master technically
Question:can we use duplicates?i.e. 4 snowjas :wink:
It should go in order IMO:
shadow
Holy
Ground
Fire
Element less
Air
Water
Then a combination of every ark.

You can’t use duplicates in PvP, lol.

I think you should have your whole team of the same element, exception being elementless.

If that were the case, then most ‘gyms’ would be far too easy.

Not necessarily. The only element less that isn’t that good would be Musharoo. BUT, you can put a Scorpionix and shadowstalker before it and Mossgolem after it. Mossgolem comes in and use siesta after Scorpionix uses earthforce and kills it. Siesta doesn’t hit poisoned arks so you can dreamhunt. So if a strong player use element less, it would not be that easy.

Elementless has no weakness, but for the element less, you must use at least 1 ark of every type in your lineup.

Rules changed

Thing is that not everyone has Moss or SS. :wink:

Then you could use osiriswyrm.

Btw you can be a elite four, those spots are open too.

Also, new rule: leaders and champions have two days after each online mission to change their team or not. They cannot be challenged for a badge or spot during that time period.

Why not having battles like fire team against fire team and so on?
Then you can choose you arks based on just that element and challenge a particular element master.
Otherwise how would it work if I have a fire team and I want to challenge the earth team?
Btw, earth team or fire team with Kami? Half of the arks will all be the same, except for the 7 element ones.
That doesnt seem to keep it very challenging.

The how about the leader cant have any arks of his types weakness, so fire cant have any water types in their lineup. Earth cant have any fire. Etc

Poor water leader. No hastes at all :frowning:

Angelon, halopard?
The way I see it, correct if Im wrong, to be the the fire master you need to be able to defeat all opponents fire team. If you want to defeat the fire master, you build up a fire team yourself and challenge him. Otherwise I can easily beat the fire team using a water team.