The Arkadion Masters Challenge!

This sounds really fun! I want to challenge all the leaders and get mah badges lol

My favorite food: rice, or burgers. I’m not going for a leader but I do read the rules of stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

I kinda do want water leader but master can have it…

You missed the rule where you’re allowed a single Ark that’s the “stronger” element to the leader you’d be facing.

& that’s why I suggested that when challenging a leader for their position you must run the same type of lineup.

You can only use one water ark facing the fire team, one fire for facing earth team, etc

Question: if i take water, or earth or something, can i still challenge another leader? Say fire?

We need more people to sign up to be the leaders of the gym … as well as people trying to get all the badges.

@drybones: That’s a valid question. I’d say that you should be allowed to challenge the other leaders and also eventually the final 4. That would generate more traffic (battles) and it is fun for everyone.

I agree with Eddster. I see no reason why we shouldn’t challenge each other. It’ll be good practice, especially if we want to switch gyms every so often!

By the same type I think it should mean all arks the same type.
Otherwise we will have the same SS, Kami, Omega, Cryo, etc in every single team. Then we might as well just play normal PVP.
If we limit to only arks of the same type, we can have some interesting lineups as you have to step out of your comfort zone and figure out ways to use 5, 6 stars arks.

Well if you are the fire leader, you cant use kami or cryo…but i do see your point however the element less would have problems then.

Well, there aren’t 15 holy arks (at least I don’t have), why not making holy and elementless as one category?

Elementless arks actually have a weakness of other elementless arks btw.

Just like in DIB, Arcane was strong and weak against Arcane

If this game wasn’t dying it could actually be implemented, as part of pvp, specific element arenas, where you can only choose the respective arks with a ranking system that would determine the leader.
Maybe an idea for the new game to keep pvp more interesting.

If u read the rules u only need 7

That wasn’t the discussion, If you read the posts you will see I was suggesting the whole team of the same element.

Plus I don’t have even 7 elementless, only 6 counting minespider.

That’s why it’s been suggested otherwise from having a whole team dedicated to solely one type. It’d be far too easy to beat to begin with, as well as some types don’t even have that many arks.

I get that, but my team for instance already has 7 wind arks, so It will not change anything from normal PVP if I were to play the wind master. Ok, maybe get rid of scorpionix and vegitiger, but it wouldn’t change that much at the end of the day.

I like the idea but I think it still need some tweaking to introduce more diversity.

The rules still say 7, u can’t change that.
Also if Goldius comes out soon (wink wink) then u could add an element less.

I think there are 7

Nilo
Nilox
Nilomoth
Arkwing
Omegawyrm
Musharoo
Minespider
Metallodius

And metallo. :wink:

Anyways this does sound like fun.

You can’t use the pre evolutions in pvp.