Little cup revamped

Ok, since the previous little cup had… Problems i figured why not try to revive it? But this time, change it a little ;). First, lets adress the problems: Zoroark (the host) isn’t on forums unfortunately, and people were having problems using baby forms. To solve this, i promise i will try to stay active on the forums, AND drumroll please, you can use arks without evolutions and unevolved (Such as the baby form oms!!!) fusions as long as its UNDER 7.5 STARS!!! No 7.5 stars or 8 stars or you are gonna get disqualified. If you have a question about what is allowed, feel free to pm me or ask it on here. If you find someone cheating then SCREENSHOT it and PM!!! Me, as i don’t want to publicly humiliate or harass someone.

Participants:

1. Forum name: Kitty Game Center: 123kc :slight_smile: (happy face included)

2. Fn: drybones901 Gc: onefabknitter

3. Fn: DonStun Gc: Don stun

4. Fn: — Gc: —

5. Fn: — Gc: —

6. Fn: — Gc: —

7. Fn: — Gc: —

8. Fn: — Gc: —

9. Fn: — Gc: —

10. Fn: — Gc: —

11. Fn: — Gc: —

12. Fn: — Gc: —

13. Fn: — Gc: —

14. Fn: — Gc: —

15. Fn: — Gc: —

16. Fn: — Gc: —

Since i havent provided what you do yet, basically i randomly match 2 people up and they add each others game center and pvp each other. The winner advances on to next round and it keeps repeating the process until only one person is left who becomes the ultra grand master champion.

Rules: for those of you who might have not seen this.

1. You can not use arkadions that have evolved at all, even once.

2. No OM’s (baby form om’s are welcome, same with little fusions as long as it isnt more then 7 stars)

3. No fusions allowed unless again, less then 7.5 stars

4. No arks that dont evolve allowed, unless they are 7* or less.

Thats it! Now enjoy :slight_smile:

Btw if the game disconnects from a match that DOES NOT COUNT no matter who was winning or loosing, and the best out of three matches advances to next round. If you purposely disconnect and i find out in my magical ways, you are warned, then disqualified if this persists.

Keep it to one thread, por favor

This is the right Subforum but please keep it here

Ok, sorry

GC: onefabknitter (hopefully remember its my mums >_>) FN: ummm hmmmmmmmmm i dont know :P 

jk

Drybones901

Ok! Added

gc Don stun

is it 7 Star max or 6.5?

7 star max. And added

I was just wondering if anyones out there and if they still use these forums lol

See previous posts about necros