That's it ! Enough is enough

It looks like it was a fair battle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, it is the non-response that the AOE Cani gives, it does not seem fair for a speed of 95% (+9) :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

lol see who saying…

2 Likes

Why are you sharing someone else’s screenshot of when they beat me with Cani AoE?

The team I used this ranked PvP really doesn’t do well against Cani AoE. That battle was a great example of me getting wrecked by the strategy lol.

6 Likes

Completely agree. I find that just one AoE can one shot 2/4 frontline monsters at 95% speed (or thereabouts) Chess is becoming checkers.

I also completely agree that we don’t want to ruin Canni. Leave him alone. Give a limit to the goldoid revives and change the starters back to a regular AoE so that it’s not assisted @Dev_VKC

@Professor_Oak I know a lot of players feel the same so get a poll up

3 Likes

I don’t talk anymore about Cani or AP spam, I said enough.

2 Likes

Lemon is the biggest problem. other problems can be solved by strategy. only lemon can’t. Unless you are a poison team

Players who use lemon can easily get the effect of 4 vs 0 through the poisoning entrance or the purification entrance.

I had the chance to try lemon this pvp and she is very strong, but has many counters

I don’t think she has many counters.her entrance is very stable .and counters often rely on monster’s sequence.

AoE spam reminds me of the days where Deodragon could quick charge and then decimate your frontline at a huge speed :sweat_smile:

When deodragon was an actual god. Now I would argue that he’s a fair candidate for a small damage buff :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Exactly my point , when a player like u find it difficult to handle it without proper prep , then something needs to be done

2 Likes

Which lemon lol . U got to be very specific around here with that name !!

Arent u a big problem @LemonSqueezy

I‘d say more of a moderate problem

1 Like

But, deo had stun immune. Usually paired with kami, shadow and leo/tt so 4 aoes wiped fl with ease. You couldn’t stun it either so it was clearly better than cani aoe. you could put it asleep tho with dreamy entrance. Another example is nereida and abyssraider, they couldn’t usually be put to sleep with the poison revolving the fl but it could be stunned in some scenarios. Cani aoe spam can be both stunned and put to sleep and also repulsed to make the battle 4v3 or 4v2. Ofc you could protect that fl of stun/sleep but it just doesn’t seem reliable

Yeah the other strategies were a little better. Most sensible players have realised that one epic AoE can be almost as devastating and put themselves in a much better position

1 Like

lovely girl lemon