The New Update

Overall i love it tbh a lot of monsters that i ask for buffs got em like Skeleviathan, Heavenswyn and Twig the field entrance passives sounds fair to me and true hit buff is perfect but i have some issues
1rs i know canis had it coming because all the complaints about it but there was no need to be so hard on it the 160 TU for underdog is a bit excessive imo due to the others nerf to the strat in general and I’m a bit salty because of the specific nerf to my canis FL (lagodrake nerf)
2nd if canis was nerfed so hard why then devs decided to nerf AP Spam the other way around… Adding more counters… I don’t think this new changes will hit AP Spam as hard as Canis start has been hit because canis was made unviable on top bracket not as AP Spam because you just have to run a Mushashoid in FL and twig is gone and i really don’t think AP Spammers will stop using duscycon although it’s change seems very good to me the way to go against AP imo is eliminating the targeting RNG when there is several APs and making twig guardian excecute nullify revenge passives ( and i don’t know if i have to remind to everyone AP Spam is the most used strategy atm nothing like canis that was really uncommon in top bracket)
3rd As i already pointed out in a previous thread bastia stills Broken such a powerful passive should go along with a terrible move set not the most powerful healing support in the game with disruption capability and extremely tanky with no killing weakness and the new SS is kind of a nerf/buff imo because it allows the user to remove her when ever he wants to use entrance passives himself

That’s it. Great to see so many monsters buffed i always liked shurikaizer and with this buff i might finally be able to use it as terragar too

3th thread like this

2 Likes

Was about to just say that too. This needs to have @MementoMori’s name in it so we can keep track.

2 Likes

Yes lol I’m also salty because of the specific nerf to my strategy which made fire epics not have assisted moves

I was the only one using lagodrake canis AoE and being successful at it so please keep your brainless comments away

They targeted all forms of aoe spam so I don’t see why that makes much of a difference.

Rip kaeru tardi combo, was fun while it lasted and I’m not salty :joy:

1 Like

Sorry but I’m closing this so we only have one thread about the changes in the update. With regards to Cani getting nerfed directly and AP spam getting nerfed by increased counters there are a few good reasons… but one is the high speed of Cani FLs. It’s really hard to put enough counters in place to a strategy that is such high speed.

4 Likes