Thanks for the gifts!

Those 50 gems + ings + shiny moji was a great thing to start anniversary with! Goos job :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for the free leg.

2 Likes

Yea I have to say if you had released the gem deal today there wouldn’t have been an issue

The gifts are a massive boost for new players. Also 86 free gems in total is a great thing for all of us. Thanks for not featuring Mojinator! :smiley:

2 Likes

Moji should have been Halloween. To add an element of fear to the egg

5 Likes

No that’s dumb

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Whaaaat? It already has ankou

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that they did the sale just to piss us off and then they give us the free 50 gems so we feel real guilty about complaining :joy::joy:
If you did this on purpose it was actually really funny and thanks for the free 50

2 Likes

The free gifts was awesome. I only got dupes on my roll :frowning: but love the fact Devs gave everyone a 10 in 1 so can’t complain!

1 Like

What free gift are you guys talking about?
I didnt get anything?

Check news

Yea there seemed to be a surplus of dupes. Way more than normal. Like 2/8 I got were new and one was null

I did say yesterday if they gave us a free pack I would feel differently. Nice work Devs! A 3 year anniversary is big. Should be celebrated.:champagne:

1 Like

They didnt feature mojinator but they did give us a free moji… as a reminder. I see what you did there devs

1 Like

Thanks for the devs I got two legends added to my team :3 new player here btw and planning to buy two packs more <3

1 Like

Thanks devs! 86 free gems, shiny moji, 6 free rare gems and most importantly the inside scoop on the upcoming festivals.

Major props to you guys @Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC

1 Like

Thanks devs :wink: i needed him

Great now your gonna extra kick my butt

2 Likes

Got a deluga and cryochick for my first pack. Don’t know if it’s a newcomer pack, maybe it is