Will there be a special anniversary for no coiners/free players too??

What a shame for an anniversary of such a cool game. Couldn’t even add a special thing for us. Yet they decided to increase the opportunity for legendary mons. of 50for10 only, why not the 5for1 too??
So far this goes its not the best anniversary for me! Or wil there something for us too?
But still an awesome game to play…

Yea, i was hoping for more gems from log in bonus

Devs gave us this week lot of free gems. I have saved 30 gems since last festival egg. I opened 6 eggs and got a one legendary. Devs need to earn money for them and for development of game. So im glad that there are people who paid for gems.

If you knew to save up for the event and listened to how everyone else said to, then everyone should have at least 50 free gems to roll.

Been savin up, my highest was at 20… but i end up using them. Cos i have no choice. Otherwise i wouldn’t make it. I can controle the gems,but my point is… At least thy could have given us somthing or so

I saved up for the last 1.5 months and got 75 that way, so idk what you’re doing :confused:

@puzzler… Lol (last sentence)
@nme aznvasion… Cool, but do u pay for gems?? Cos i dont…

75 in 1.5 months is what you get if you ply on a regular basis.

100 gems,i saved on last uc im hoping polareon here but at least i got aegis.
Im not spend on gems.

HAHA same, I saved up 72 or something like that so it wasn’t impossible lol :confused:

I’ve got 41 gems right now, and I’ve hit a wall when it comes to missions. So all I can hope for is the rest of the daily log-in gems, but I don’t know if that’ll be enough before the event ends

Ask around for strong friends that can get you through the missions. When it comes to them you can’t go wrong with a last biter. I’m sure someone would be willing to help.

if they have sent notification about the 50 gems pack feature on last month we would have saved some gems but they didnt 

Dude, use your brain. The anniversary is coming up, so the devs are most likely going to do something special. Don’t spend your gems until then. Simple as that.

we thought they would give us free gems (not like the single gem per day)or legendary

@supreeth… Exactly!!
@don… Been doin tht,so i could share strategies or so… But i dont know who to realy trust or dont thy trust me? Idk lol
Or dont have time to guide starters…

But thnk for supp. Yall

just used 25 1 leg 1 se 2 ep 1 ep dup lol

Go to the friends post. It’s pinned close to the top. Look at the ones that have been posted recently go to the game enter the code and wait until they accept or don’t. Nothing to lose, at least that I can think of. Not sure why you wouldn’t trust them. As long as they are active you will see the monster before the mission, easy peesie lemon squeezie. Nothing to lose give it a try but you better hurry the festival eggs won’t be around much longer.
Go after godfeather and dragia. There are plenty to choose from in the last couple weeks. Send a request and hope for the best. I’ll send you my friend code. I’m going to be sharing penguinator fully evolved. That might help, but not as beneficial as the other two.

We have to be realistic…developers are human and have family to feed as well…if u expect them to program free games for u to play…u expect their family to eat grass and drink water? Show ur support by buying some gems from time to time…else u should try developing ur own free game and see how u feel about ppl not paying a single cent while tons of f2p players play ur game…

nvm