Game's Aniversary

When is the Game’s Aniversary? And what happens when it comes? In the game i mean

The Anniversary is in October.

Not sure exactly what we will get. New monsters no doubt and maybe some special log in bonus.
We will most definitely get a horrible gem deal.

1 Like

This is what we got last year:

The spenders were very upset about the gem deal. It caused a riot in the forum:

Overall it was a disappointing Anniversary. Hoping this year is better. Give everybody 1 free mythic ticket along with the free 10pack would be nice.

1 Like

It’s at the end of October… things usually start on October 23rd I think.

Last year had the controversial new gem deal idea, which people hated. Unfortunately that overshadowed all the good stuff like the ingredient pack and free 50 gems which allowed loads of new players to re-roll their account and try a 10-pack right at the start until they had something ridiculous like 4+ legendaries.

1 Like

But there will be something like an egg festival with guarantee legendaries in the 6th pack or something? By the way im veri tankful for your answers

There will be an egg festival with new anniversary monsters. I doubt they will bring back the guaranteed legend in the eggs.

Hoping for the best crosses fingers

Hoping they do something cool like bring back guaranteeds. That was the only reason I picked this game back up. Last year I was able to get more legends in one week in my second account then I was ever able to get in my first from a year+ of playing.

Not to beat the dead horse again but something needs to get interesting. The game feels like a grind to possibly get something cool now.

2 Likes

I mean they could bring back the guaranteed legemdary just for the anniversary that woulb be a nice gesture

2 Likes

It would be nice to have new events. 4 years is where greedy mode starts, i wouldn’t bet on a guaranteed Legend or Mythic

Never know. Last year there were some really cool things but the gem deal was weird. They showed us by never even offering something as good as that again lol.

Regardless it will be better than a normal week. And regardless we will still be disappointed lol

You guys shouldnt get your hopes too high you would definitely be disappointed.

Last year players were hoping for the 3x and they didn’t receive even a 1x.

2 Likes

Yeah my hopes aren’t super high. I’m just saying it would be nice to have the guaranteeds back. Hard to keep up with a lot of you guys on PvP and to completely finish PvE events with my current monster pool.

You never know though. They could surprise us

I hope they never bring the guarantee back. I much prefer gambling. And I also hope they double the cost of gems.

3 Likes

Yeah that sounds great! Hopefully the drop rate for legends decreases too. 6% is to high

3 Likes

Now that i think about it, that riot last anniversary must’ve pissed off the company to the point they took away all gems deals as punishement lol. The severe lack of deals would result in players being more appreciative of any deal regardless of how bad it would be compared to the past :thinking:. Good way of taking pressure off themselves and sets them up to exceed expectations.

2 Likes

Lmao

Facts. Reverse psychology.

Only a few on this forum will defend the Devs to the death tho. Cough cough

What were the expectations? I think everyone wanted a triple gem sale and a free legend plus guarantee 1,3,6,12 am i correct?

Triple gem deal. LMAO