Team Building Help

Anyone out there give me some advice?

Hi,you have good monster,here is my suggestion.
Put your souls stealer, warca,seahorse(stun brust) and stun leg( black bird) in front.use your SS skill(50sec) to set all to die.from now until 320 sec,your job is to send all enemy back,so just stun them,use sea horse,and that guy you have(sitted on the cloude) and Mon like this.after enemy front line down,use warca to kill the second line,and bloodthirst to win.
You can also try your poison leg but it is harder to win that way,SS is better sweeper.
Have fun
Arash

Thanks for the help I really appreciate it. Just to follow up though what does “soulove steelers” SS mean?

Thanks again!!

You DARE to compare the mighty gallio a lowly bird? You shall suffer for your insolence, in due time…

Anyway, gallio and dreadghoul make a fantastic duo, since gallio can flash, giving DG time to set up his sentence and grant the enemies some well deserved shuteye. These two should be top priority once you’re able to ultra evolve legends, since gallio gets life flip unlimited and ghoul gets upgraded to DS all. On your FL also have sweetroll and orcruiser to deal with stun and prepare for another big bomb. Shame you don’t have frostrider… btw to answer your question, Soulstealer is the final form of ghoul.

Thanks so much, I just can’t seem to bear any challenge that gives me the material to final evolve my legendarys :frowning: if I get frostrider where should he be placed and does my remaining team matter or should I focus stuns?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
I’m sorry buddy i didnt want to hurt your little bird’s feeling!!!I really love that bird!!!
Have fun guys

You will put him at front and switching him up with your last Mon(SS is there!!!)sleep team needs more tactics and are far better that other.
Arash