Help me build a new team please!

Hey guys . AoSpirals here. Love the game! I am a 113 rank and have put together a bunch of different teams I like using. Wanted to see if anyone else had some creative ideas . Never posted on the forum before and not sure how to attach pics lol. I will post if needed but here are the legendary monsters I have . Thanks guys!

Shuriking

Geomagnus + 3

Midasdragon

Vulcaroth + 2

Terragar + 3

Grovodeus

Lavahawk

Serapheon + 1

Cyberwyrm

Omegasdragon + 1

Tridrake

Raizus

Solariel

Coalknight

Atrasar

Subliathan

Cloudtail

Venodrake

Tiamad

Orcruiser

Dolphlare

Cryowyrm + 1

Bazilodon

Valzareign

Hydroloch

Shadowstalker + 1

Galliovern

Darkrider

Apollodrake

Guardion

Crysdrake

Dreadghoul

Hey guys . AoSpirals here. Love the game! I am a 113 rank and have put together a bunch of different teams I like using. Wanted to see if anyone else had some creative ideas . Never posted on the forum before and not sure how to attach pics lol. I will post if needed but here are the legendary monsters I have . Thanks guys!
Shuriking
Geomagnus + 3
Midasdragon
Vulcaroth + 2
Terragar + 3
Grovodeus
Lavahawk
Serapheon + 1
Cyberwyrm
Omegasdragon + 1
Tridrake
Raizus
Solariel
Coalknight
Atrasar
Subliathan
Cloudtail
Venodrake
Tiamad
Orcruiser
Dolphlare
Cryowyrm + 1
Bazilodon
Valzareign
Hydroloch
Shadowstalker + 1
Galliovern
Darkrider
Apollodrake
Guardion
Crysdrake
Dreadghoul

Dude, you have NO IDEA how many options you have for a poison team. I suggest evolving dreadghoul and then running shadowstalker, hydroloch and Galliovern(I recommend you evolve it) for front line. This will activate the death sentence all and allow your galliovern(Galliodrake when you evolve it) to do critical damage with double survivor. Then since you have bloodthirst with dreadghoul, try running geomagnus with backstab on cryowyrm to gain critical damage on blood fury, after that put Apollodrake and backstab it to get death revenge. Then put in your Guardiron behind it and backstab it to get enemies poisoned and shocking entrance to stall enemies. Then put in Omegasdragon and poison eat everything, keep in mind it has auto poison so keep using it. Tridrake after for shock and poison eater, ending with Vulcaroth for final poison touch. Put Terrargar finally and summon Rockoids and use secret skill to instant summon 3 rockoids at end of team for sacrifice heal(especially) and throw material(if healing is not needed) to support your poison monsters(especially Omegasdragon). This is 12 monsters and 161 cost at max assuming all of them are ultra evolved and given secret skills.

Cloudtail, hydrolock + or shadowstalker = GG
Idk if the enemy will still be awake unless theres bane
Sleep lock bruh

You need stun absorber for that to be Gg.

I have a few stun absorbers (Sweetroll , Mossgoliath +3 , Esapizeron + 1 )
What’s the best way to use them? I rarely have them in my lineups. Also what does GG mean?

Btw thanks for the suggestions guys! I’m going to try all them out.

Gg = good game.

Wow nice team. You are not sure how to attach pics? Go to “More Reply Options” right from “Post” then you are in th full editor. Then go to “choose Data” and choose a pic you want to attaching, after this you can now attach this pic and if is attached you tap “add to post”. If you are not sure is the pic now in the post or just the script, go to “Preview Post” and you can see how it looks if would post it.
I can not say much to your team, yours is much better then mine, what i can say is that a sleep - team is not a worse idea, try to build one, myself trying it and you have definitely the better options. I wish you success!
I have Shadow to and this week i can evolve him bcuz the Super Power Up Event, my Friend Code is 61594681 if you want use my Shadowstalker (soon Shadowhunter).

Use mossgoliath+3

Lol why is every one saying stun abosrber, this is not his team a list of monseters he has…He isnt asking for help, he simply wants to try a new team… Try a fl with vulcaroth, bitter or se protector, tt, and cyber, then venodrake…You have to add pots to vulcaroth for this to work very well though

Thats why im suggesting him to try some sleep team LOL

I’ll go for a gold team .