Need help with my team.

Recently I‘ve got some nice Legends but when I tried to implement them into my team I was a little bit struggling because I‘m not that good at building teams, so do you have some suggestions? Heres my monster loadout:

Sorry for the bad quality of the photos, I hope it’s not too bad.

Duscy, stun protection , sweeper and 13 autoprotects. There ya go

You already have a Galvbane I see

2 Likes

You’ve got lots of very solid HG monsters there, try to build around that. Lunartic, Dusicyon, bitterbeast, galvbane and wolfrozor should all stay close together, plus mons that can purify and heal. If you’re going to use terra then bring any monster that can provide any additional rocks for him to use, because he’s going to need them. Shuri and Flarevern can go well together, because shuri can use his gambit to assist flarevern if he’s getting walled by a protector. Just try to imagine as many different monster combinations as you can; see what monsters have chemistry with each other, what monsters should stay away from each other, and how moves like sendback and stunt double can impact other allies on the team.

Thank you for the tips, I think I’m going too look at same monsters skills and think of combinations, heres the first suggestion I made:

Galv and Luna are supposed to survive as long as possible, Lunalords going to defend them, Bitterbeast can absorb stun and make damage with desperate bite, Blurstrike is giving Terra more rocks to use, Shadowyrm is meant to take out eventual protectors, Leoronix should save the poisoners and Cara and Pupupa are going to support them. Hopefully it’s not completely weak.

Looks good. I’d move both Leo and cara farther forward in the team so they can be more proactive about stun coverage. They just generally don’t belong all the way in the back.

Lucrayzor is an excellent player so his advice is always solid.

If you want to try a few different things, you could also try a team of

Auto protector (lordsreign imo)
Frostrider
Stun protection (leoronix?)
Na’turgoul

Pupupa (greenmoth) in last.

Frost should be protected until it uses One on one and switch into the Earth Pupupa

Purify with Pupupa.

Now you have Natur who can fast strike and bloodcrave through the remaining awake monsters monster at 50 tu. that’s going to fly though teams.

Also, the sleeping mons means Pupupa has time to hatch and it will summon rockoids for Natur and cause problems with the double peircing move too. It’s fine if you have to throw Frost to get a kill.

Aaaaaaalso, the survivor on Leoronix will be charged while they sleep :blush:

Give it a shot and tweak it if you need to.

Run Titanmoth (blue elephant 5th) incase for whatever reason you can’t switch in Pupupa and need to purify.

Something worth considering is the combo of Shurikaizer + Dusicyon. Shurikaizer can spam stunt double and keep bringing in a shielded rock to protect your team. Shuri itself also enters both shielded and stealthed, which makes it easy to do another stunt double.

3 Likes

Thx for the Tips, sadly I do not have Greenmoth and Dreamoth, my Pupupas are Stormoth and Doomoth. Btw what’s the limit of the team cost? I don’t get more points through Hero Ranks, did I already reach the limit?

You did. 206 is the limit.