Survival of the Fittest 3.0

I take it as a compliment lol

very fast

1 Like

I was just lazy so I used your frontline and endgame but used different abbysoldiers and a few other super epcs

just switched over to shiva+nova+toad+bitter, both nova and shiva become forces of mass destruction with the help of enrage, and have quite the survivability to boot. Giving the trio of markers a shot too; canis, nefario and marrow. They’ve done an acceptable job so far I suppose.

That sounds fun I’ll try that out

How far are ya guys? I just press “start battle” and the next time i check the screen it says “victory”

Round 70. Don’t know how some people are already up to 200 unless they are using gems.

Yeah they are using gems to refill the tickets

I myself think the tickets needed are too much and the rewards aren’t enough so have been just playing the epic evolve missions - Element mission with the tickets

1 Like

Same here.

ur telling me free gems and potions are not enough for tickets that are almost useless except for events?

1 Like

On point

Rank ups offer more in terms of gems and Rare gems. For me, the only appeal of this event is the Ocarino at 100 wins and the Leg pots at 120 i think. I’d rather farm XP to get those sweet Hero Rank rewards.

Just a quick info on the buff levels:

Buff Level of SotF Level 140 is 1,648

Agent 150 is 1,7 buff

Level 151 is 1,55 buff

Agent Floors are buffed more

Buff Level of SotF 160: 1,75

Buff Level of SotF 161: 1,59

Buff Level SotF 170: 1,80

Buff Level SotF 180: 1,84

3 Likes

Best Icon so far. Hands down

4 Likes