Survival of the fittest

What are your thoughts on that new event? I like the idea a lot (if I remember right this idea was mentioned in the suggestion thread) and I also like the award because Gaiawolf was the only event I didn’t participate at because I had troubles with my account and the restoration of it.

Wait what do you mean by survival of the fittest, I don’t see it:(

I have gaia alredy ok +1👍🏻 after that

Finally Gaiawolf, been waiting for him! Also Blitzdragon should make a new appearance hehe. But the event looks cool!

It’s basically a Tower Challenge with the teams of other players, right? That should be interesting. Also, it will be around for a good while.

Doesn’t the tower challenge already use the teams of other players?

It uses teams of other players as opponents. But as far as I understood, in this event we will use teams of other players.

Gaiawolf hurray

Yay even more death revenge mons in pvp

At least Gaia is not a brainless one and he’s not under costed as the old rhino…
But I want gearcroc and blitz :’( I missed them both… I was still a noob at that time :frowning:

Wait really??, i would love that.
But that description is really confusing, i gues we will se tomorrow (:

Let’s use only Puffoxin and Rhyno in our teams to make everyone death roulette.

Nah ultimate challenge does that already.

True that :joy:

I hope they bring back all the old event monsters like this. Would be nice to get a shinobidragon for my sleep squad.

What is so different about it?

Apparently it’s like UC but we we use other people’s team and can only go floor by floor

It lets me use mine. . .

I think the difference is that these teams will not be buffed at all so you’ll be playing against other players teams as if it would be pvp. The first 7 are just AoE attacks all the way hehe. You can probably do that till like 20-ish.

The ticket cost is horrible though. 15…? Ouch.

yah, mine to,and how will be able to floor 150 with 15tickets each fight,it will take 15 days to get there w/out refelling tickets,the event is only last for 12days