Survival of the Fittest 3.0

Hello guys, with the event: Survival of the Fittest 3.0, and the restriction of only 2 legendary / mythical, they would like to share their best duets.

I am using Oniblade / Bunkerbeast

4 Likes

I was going to do that, ended up using Aurodragon and Ankoudragon. Didnt bother going far in it but I feel it would. Hhave worked well.

1 Like

I’ve been using oniblade and wraithcaptain

I’m using canis AOE Spam in the FL and Scorpiogeist endgame

Omegas, dracorosa

I’m using a legend and a mythic at the end. A team based of SEs and a Shurikaizer and Trickster at the end of team.

I am using tenebris and doomengine. Planning to replace doomengine with polaboss later. Don’t know how far it will take me.

1 Like

Tenebris and doomengine/polaboss can take you through the entire event with the right super epics and teambuilding but it would all depend on those two factors.

1 Like

Yeah pola just needs support and can go sweeping like in game of hordes where crescendo mon really rock.

1 Like

I am using this combo, very good results.

So far I’m going with Infernicorn and Flarevern, going all in on link fire poison with Keeper, Venus, Freezecobra, and red/blue flutters. elem accelerate is amazing for all the super low tu poison moves, and bloodbite is such an insane destructive force hahaha

In later levels I can see myself transitioning to ankou and shiny loch, with all the link shadow shenanigans going on

I’m using Warca and Ankou. Not kidding.

Try to comprehend that combo for a second :joy:

I’m using this one . I’ll change some mons after the enemy mons get some buff.

1 Like

I am just using a trickster and bronzeshell…
a two man army xD

1 Like

Using this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m using auto play

2 Likes

I’m using Shivadragon and Polaboss with flutters. I sleep lock and clear through all the enemies smoothly.

I use Pumking , Degula and Give turn, Its help me clear opp’s team very quick

Bunker paired with void with the appropriate SE support. It’s very hard for the AI to kill them until I’ve already swept halfway through the team I’m facing

I just copied roughly 2/3 of the team guesswhosback is using